Reason for writing💜

Hello my lovely angels👼🏻

I am so happy with all your responses and loves you have showered on this book. I am really grateful for that.💃🏻💃🏻

If you have read this story fully, you would know it deals with abusive relationship.

I am pretty much sure it wouldn't have covered the real struggles and pain which people undergo in their real life. But I have tried my best to bring it to the light through my story.

Abusive behavior by intimate partner is something which is more painful. There is a difference between care and control. Let us not get fooled by our innocence and blindly believe in everything which our partners do.

It takes lot of courage to overcome the pain and hurt which people have undergone.

What will happen if one find out that they are pregnant with their rapist's child?

We rarely give a thought about it. When they think everything is going to be fine, but in real it is going to get worse.

But never give up on your life. If there could be a problem in your life, definitely there will be a solution to it.

But taking away your life will not be a solution.

Our life is too precious to take away for people who don't worth it.

Fight for yourself and speak for yourself.💪🏻🙆🏻‍♀️

We army, knew that BTS focuses on teaching us to love ourselves and speak ourselves. Let us not just only hear it but do it in our lives too.💜

There is a person out there who knows your value, who will love you, take care of you and worship your body and makes you feel you are worth everything.

And I really mean it when I say. You are an angel and you deserve the best.💜❤

Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you are strong enough to face this cruel world. If we don't speak and stand for ourselves, no one will. 💛

Borahae💜