Summary

Okay, so before any of you say something mean about this first just give a try who knows you might actually like it? and secondly, I was dared to do this, it's a whole lotta craziness going on in this!!!

By the way this might actually end up to be a really great story and, do you know how HARD it is to find pictures of Joey and Maddie together? Well, now you know!!! Also that explains the horendous cover for this, that was the only picture I could find of them together, I just kept scrolling and scrolling.

So any way I promised you all a summary, so, here it goes.

Joey Rooney had everything perfect going on in his life, he was leader of the geeks, he was friends with the captain of the basketball team (both of them) and he had a wonderful family, but all good things have to come to an end, Joey knew that perfectly but he just didn't think that his perfect life would end.

Maddie. Joey's sister, a girl who people thought he looked like. He would always be next to her in photos. No one knew of Joey's wierd fasination to the captain of the boy's basketball teams girlfriend and no one ever will.

Sooooooo...I am very ashamed of this really bad summary but I would like to thank you if you have just read this far, don't stop! I am really asking you don't. I am pleading you!!!!!!

Well, this might have some drama in it and the ratings might change.

READ THIS NOTE PLEASEEEEEE

You know how I told you guy's in my other story He was my Romeo that I wouldn't do any s** in my stories well...I kind of changed that because well you know, but, the thing is that I will only do it if you like so I will have a poll for that and PLEASE, please, please, p l e a s e COMMENT or else I don't know if you want to have it or not. It will be a book so just check it out and it will decide on the upcoming things of whether or whether not I will have that. OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!, I might have a book of poll's sorry idea just popped in my head so just check it out.