A Different prospective

**TRIGGER WARNING : Mention of  violence and physical harm is in this chapter, so read with your own accord.**

Alisha's Pov

Finally the Fashion week is over, Now we can finally get back to the new shop setup and Y/N's new album shoot and her schedules. The Fashion Week was fabulous for us, like so many orders, Loved by so many people and most importantly critics and Anna Wintour herself heavily complimented the collections and the Brand 'LIVRANGE'. Now we just have to surge forward with our expansion and improvement plan. But first there are some meetings, album cover shoot and recording session That she needs to attend.

End Of Pov

With that in mind she went to your office and knocked on the door twice. She heard a come in from the other side of the lavish door. As soon as she entered she saw that you were going through some files and typing away in the desktop. It never seize to amaze her that How in just two years you changed that whole ordeal around. Even thinking about that state of yours brings chills to her spine.

Seeing Alisha standing at the closed door without moving an inch and only staring at you, You feel like there is something wrong with her probably. You called her name and that seems to do the trick. She is out of her trance like state. You were really worried about her. You couldn't help but ask,

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm totally fine. But why are you asking me that all of a sudden?"

"No, it's not like that. You seem out of it . Is something bothering you?"

"No,NO. Nothing is bothering me. It's just...."

"It's just?"

"It's just, How far you've come in this short period of time that still cannot believe. It's like I've seen you, your career as a multi-star and entrepreneur growing up in front of my eyes. Seeing all of your dreams, goals, getting fulfilled one by one is like such a fulfilling and proud feeling...I just can't comprehend."

"Yeah, yeah.....got it 'MOM'."

"Yeah- HEY!! What did you just call me?"

"Chill, I should be he one mad at at you. You scared me for a moment. Now lets leave it at that. Tell me what brings you here?"

"Your schedule."

Hearing that a deep sigh leave from your mouth. You remember that you have meetings with some important people and one of the is totally a doushbag. You know that male supremacist kind of person, who think women should only belong in the kitchen and in their parents or husbands house doing the daily chores for everyone. You hate this kind of person and mentality. Men Women it doesn't matter. Every human should have equal rights. Alisha knew why you were behaving like this, cause she herself doesn't like that doush.