2 || babygirl

chapter 2; babygirl

stephanie m

//

5:45 am

i wake up to the sound of my alarm playing 'been you' by jb. hes my fav.

i shut off my alarm and see that i have 2 missed calls and 5 texts.

samuel (2)

from samuel 5:23 am;
goodmorning sunshine :)

really, sunshine?

from samuel 5:25 am;
ill take a shower and head over. ill see you in a bit.

from samuel 5:33 am;
maybe you're not up yet?

from samuel 5:36 am;
so im just gonna guess you're not up.

good guess sam, good guess.

from samuel 5:38 am;
just text me when you get up, how bout that? that way i can just head over and wait til you guys get ready. just text me :)

i laugh at the texts he sent. wow.

"mackenzie, get up." i yell down the hallway, "im up jeez." she yells back.

to samuel 5:51 am;
im up now, sammy. the door is unlocked just come in and come up stairs.

i set my phone down and run down stairs to unlock the door, so that he can just walk in.

i hear my phone buzz, as i go up the stairs.

from samuel 5:58 am;
okay, ill just come to your room ;)

i laugh at his text and set my phone down without replying.

i rummage through my drawers to find something to wear, im just gonna be a bum today i guess.

i grab my matching set of calvin clein sports bra and thong. i grab a dark green long sleeve shirt with my nike leggings/running pants, and then slip on some black short nike socks with my all white nike shoes (picture above or side).

"is anyone here?" someone says. sammy, "its sam." i knew it.

"i told you to come into my room." i yell back towards my door.

after i answer him, i go into my "large" bathroom and start doing my hair and other things. i pull some of my long naturally curly hair into a pony at the top of my head (picture above or side). and then i put on some light make up, just mascara and then put on my glasses.

yes i wear glasses.

"hey steph." i hear behind me.

"jesus, what the hell." i say throwing my hair brush at him.

"ouch, sorry. damn." he says, picking up the brush that hit his chest.

"sorry, you kinda scared me," i say as i finish messing with my hair, "are you ready for your first day here?"

"yay, so excited." he says rolling his eyes.

"hey it wont be that bad." i say nudging his shoulder.

lunch 12:47 pm.

"hey babygirl." i hear someone say from behind me. i turn around and see my best friend, jack gilinsky.

"hey jack, whats up?" i asked as we sit down at the lunch table.

"i was wondering if you were going to this party thats tonight?" he asks.

"yeah i was planning on it, why?" i ask eating my sandwich that i made at home.

"i was just wondering maybe you can invite that new kid." he winks, before getting up and leaving.

to samuel 12:59 pm;
im sitting on the far end of the lunch room.

from samuel 1:00 pm;
oh i see you.

i set my phone down as he sits at the table, "hey sammy."

"hey steph, you lunch looks better than what this shit is." he groans looking at his plate of food.

"sucks," i say laughing slightly, "so there's this party, you wanna go with me?" i ask.

"of course, ill catch a ride with you?" he asks nodding up at me.

"no, i thought you might walk." i say sarcasm clear in my voice.

"oh, well ill walk then." he says winking at me. god damn.

i open my mouth to say something but the bell cuts me off.

"ill see you after school or should i walk home too?" he asks.

"shut up, or you really will be walking." i say, pushing him over.

"whatever you say, stephanie." he says, smiling at me.

after school / car 3:16 pm

"wanna come over and study for that big exam tomorrow?" nate asks, leaning against my car.

nate and i have been really good friends since we met our freshmam year, along with jack g and jack j.

"i have an essay to write, otherwise i really would. sorry nate." i say texting sam and mack.

to mackfry 3:19 pm;
hurry up and get to the car. i wanna go home.

to samuel 3:19 pm;
please get to car, i wanna leave this freaking place.

not minutes later they get to my car and just look at me.

"well get in, i dont wanna be here longer than i have to be." i say, while getting in the drivers seat.

"shotgun!" sam yells, running to the passenger side.

"what? no, i always get shotgun!" mack yells.

"sucks." sam says, smiling back at her. she groans getting in the back seat, "this sucks."

we finally get to the house and i start on my essay right when i get into the house.

"can i come in or?" sam asks standing in the doorway.

"yes you're letting the warm air out." i say, motioning him in.

"okay missy." he says smiling. god, his dimples.

{ i hope this book is getting better. idk im only on chapter 2 lol. anyway comment letting me know, thanks. much love. }