ending notes

i finished my first snk short fic!!

i wrote the plot of this book in under 10 minutes so i never expected it to be good or even come close to getting recognition. i was just hungry for warriors content and realized that pieck didn't have a single fanfic on this orange app so BAM here's some pieck food 😎

anyway, i'm both a warriors and sc stan so i'll be writing more about them! here's a list of my future works:

love potion | porco galliard
(textfic with narration)

hate potion | colt grice
(textfic with narration)

i have two drafted spy au's and two canonverse stories, but i would like to focus on the potion series and my two ongoing fanfics first before getting started with the others. my account is the number one place for slow updates, but i hope i'll be able to publish as much stories as possible.

as i've said, i never expected this fanfic to get recognition and only wrote it out of boredom, so some parts aren't well-thought out as current me wants them to be. to compensate for that, i will be editing the book and writing a new fanfic (modern au) if time permits. for now, this book will be under revision.

to everyone who read until the end, thank you for reading! and to everyone who waited for months for me to update (especially the og's from june-july), thank you a million times more for being patient. the support really means a lot to me.

for those who celebrate it, merry christmas! for those who don't, i hope you enjoy the last six days of the year. i hope everyone enters 2021 with a bright and happy mindset, and may the year be yours and bless you with joy and prosperity (i got that greeting from my grandmother LMFAO).

once again, thank you all! have a good one 🎄🌟🎆

-Shannen❤️