Watch out 18! Para Para Boogie!

(Disclaimer: I don't own the Dragon Ball series. This story is a fanfiction)

(This story starts with Android 18 on the asteroid Beehay when she cross path with a race of giant worms known as the Mouma when four of these creatures surround her)

Android 18: I hate worms.

(One of the worms started to attack Android 18, but she flies up and kicks it, but no effect)

Android 18: Huh?

(the worm headbutts 18 sending her to the ground)

(18 gets back up and charges a Ki blast at one of the worms, but no damage when it was going to headbutt 18, by she vanishing and grabs its tail, ties it up in a knots, and throwing the creature in a pile while doing the same to its comrades)

(18 pushes dirt off her jacket, sleeves, and skirt)

Android 18: Despite getting my clothes a little dirty, that was kinda fun.

(Android 18 hears a sound and turns around to see three aliens clapping for her)

Son Para: Nice Job!

Don Para: That was some amazing fighting!

Bon Para: You did an excellent job defeating the Mouma.

Android 18: Who are you and what to you want?

Bon Para: Why we want you.

Android 18: I don't know who are you.

Bon Para: (doing a pose) I'm Bon Para!

Don Para: (doing a pose) Don Para!

Son Para: (doing a pose) Son Para!

Bon Para, Don Para, Son Para: (all in unison) Prepare to feel the rhythm of the Para Para Brothers!

(Android 18 looks confused)

Android 18: Para Para Brothers? Well, are you're challenging me? You're outmatched.

(Bon Para makes a beat along with his brothers)

Android 18: What are they planning?

(The Para Para Brothers split into different directions and took off their armor)