RAKSHIT'S POV

The story idea is given to me by one the most beautiful n talented writer TanviGawde004

The story starts from RAKSHIT'S POV when shikher proposed drishti for Marriage...

Here they don't have any powers nor PISACHNI....

Let's begin :

....
RAKSHIT'S POV :

I was in a room... Ojas chachi n my cute little sister Rashi was with me and was continuously forcing me to click pictures . She was telling that now it's photo shoot time .

But I was not in a mood to do anything I was just pissed off with everything. Every single thing in my life was going opposite from what I want
I wasn't having any expectation with my life just going on others order..

My trance of thought was broken by berry uncle he came n said shikher is going to announce something. He took Rashi and chachi with him n asked me to come fast...

I positively moved my head n they went..

After few minutes I went downstairs n stood near the staircase
Shikher was surrounded by every family member n was asked why he called everyone all of a sudden..
But I was not  interested to ask him anything as I know he must be saying something about his new girlfriend or a new job...

I left him and heard some footsteps from back before I could turn back the person came n stood beside me
I checked n saw it was none other than Ms Sood ...

Are you fine ? I asked with concern . I didn't even thought once before asking as I was angry from her. God knows what happens to me my body becomes out of control .
As you got unconscious in the room . I said elaborating my question . Yes she got unconscious but today not in my arms but of my brother's.

Oh ! Remember from brother I moved my gaze on shikher as he gonna announce something.

I'm going to get married ! Shikher exclamied in excitement
Firstly I got shocked then I remembered that might he got a another new girlfriend whom he wanna marry... that's common for him...

Then I remembered Ms Sood who haven't replied to my question till now !

I asked you something Ms Sood? I stammered..

Aah ! Again she ignored me I don't  know what's the problem she has with me . She is only girl or can only person who ignored me ignored the rakshit shergill.
Oops ! Sorry the THE GREAT RAKSHIT SHERGILL !

You are ignoring me ! I stammered in anger

But this girl I'm just fed up of her she didn't replied me ! What's the problem with her I asked her with concern n she showing attitude me ! God !

And now she moved one step forward before she was just ignoring me but now she started move away from me . But  I'm smart. I held her milky soft wrist to stop her .
Before I could ask anything to her my attention gone towards shikher as he said he is going to marry today !

Yes he said will marry today with me in my mandap ! Oh god this guy  here I'm who don't want to marry and this he on his own wanna jump into well.
But the strange thing was that  he is the one who can only stay with one girl for a week or two ! But now he got someone with whom he can spend his whole life ! Strange !

He was been continuously asked why he wanna marry this soon ? Who's the girl ?

Actually I thought for how much time I'm gonna die single ! Now today Bhai will be married then he will be busy with his wife! Then with whom I'm gonna talk spend time ! Shikher said with fake crying

And what he said I'll be busy with my wife ohh come on ! I really don't like Divya when she is around me she's so clingy . She is always stuck to me like chew in gum ! Yes I would be busy but with my work nor Divya I can't spend a single minute with her !

U don't want to spend time with work but with your ms Sood ! My mind said

My heart wasn't left with any answer because somewhere it's true . Don't know why but I love to do work with her .

To stare her . My mind stammered

Uff ! I was crushed between my mind and heart . So I just decided to left my thoughts n the world of me my mind and my heart. And came to real world..

You all know her very well ! She is sweet talented Beautiful n what not ! She's none other than

I didn't presurize my brain to think of that girl as it would be useless coz he will obviously say her name
I just moved my gaze on drishti who was still standing in the position and yes I still held  her wrist . I thought to ask her again why she's ignoring me ....

Ms So.. before I could complete
.

.

.

. shikher said her name Ms Sood ...

I immediately left her wrist in a shock . I couldn't believe my ears nor my eyes. Did he said her name for marriage or something else ?

Yes she's none other then Ms Sood ! I know we don't each other well but still !

Very well ! Come on ! You dont know her only ! I couldn't believe whats is happening around me ! Shikher proposed Ms Sood ! Why ! Before a  hours she even don't know her only when she felled in my room and he saved her and took her away . What happened between those 15/ 20 between them that he proposed her ! Like what !

She is beautiful ! Yes no doubt she's so pretty ! Her dark black hypothesing eyes ,her silky brown hair , her Rossy sassy lips , her applepie cheeks , milky soft skin , with perfect figure , inspite of this she's a all rounder decoration,study , cooking , stitching, managing , what she dont know ...
Might be this only the reason he felled for her as he felt for many !

Btw you have admired her very well ! My mind said

That's true ! But I won't admit that

it's just thousand times she came in front of me so I just....my heart replied

Oh really ! Mind muttered

My trance was broken by shikher
When he forwarded her hand in front of her and said

We know each other I guess this is enough for us ! He said with a sweet smile ...

Ms Sood I don't guess she gonna accept his proposal as she told me she hadn't got any guy till now with whom she can spent her whole life .
And she even till now talked to him even for a while
I was pitty sure her answer would be NO
but....

.

..

.

.what would be drishti's answer ?
How would his reaction on her action ?

Precap : marriage

Hope you are enjoying..
Feel free to ask anything regarding this..
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments..
Lot's of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
.............
...