F o r t y - t w o

A few days later..

I woke up suddenly and ran into the toilet. I shut the door and made sure I was as quiet as possible, to not wake up Bianca.

Bianca and Pablo decided to sleep here when they came over today, since it was really late when they were going to leave.

It was about 3 am and I was throwing up my guts into the toilet.

"Oh my god Emersyn! Are you okay?" I heard Bianca say as she came up behind me, grabbing me hair and holding it back.

"Yeah I am." I relied back standing, going to the sink to brush my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and was about to walk back into my room when,

"Emersyn." Bianca called out in her serious voice which made turn around.

"Talk to me." She said softly, crossing her arms.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom door, shutting it again and locking it.

I walked to the toilet seat and sat down.

A single tear escaped before I could even notice. Soon more tears started falling and next thing I knew I was crying.

"Hey hey hey." Bianca walked over to me and bent down to hug me.

"What's going on? Talk to me." She said pulling back, but still holding onto my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"I'm- I'm pregnant." I finally spat out.

"What?" I heard a male voice which made me look up.

I saw Tiago standing there, looking confused.

Bianca stood up,

"I'll leave you two alone to talk. It's gonna be okay." She whispered the last bit so only I could hear.

I nodded and she left.

Tiago stood still, staring at me. Probably waiting for me to talk.

"I'm pregnant." I said, looking at the ground.

"How long?" He asked.

"A week." I answered.

"When did you find out?"

"Yesterday." I replied, beginning to start crying again.

He let out a sigh. I heard him walk closer to me.

He bent down, till we were face to face, but I couldn't look at him, so I looked out the window.

"Look at me em." He spoke.

I hesitated at first but eventually gave in and looked at him.

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out?" He questioned. Not looking angry or disappointed.

"Because I was so scared, I was scared you would leave, I was scared you would hate me. I'm not ready to be a mom, I mean I'm only 17 and I'm pretty sure you're not ready to be a dad yet. I love you and I'm not ready to lose you, and I understand if you don't wanna be anymore because I'm choosing to keep this baby." I rambled.

"Em!" He shouted making me stop my rambling.

"I'm not leaving you, and I sure as hell could never hate you. I love you too and well I know you're not ready to be a mom, trust me I'm not ready to be a dad yet either. But we'll make this work because I love you, we're gonna learn how to do this together, okay?" Tiago spoke.

I just nodded.

"Good." He said smiling and leaning in to kiss me.

After a little while we pulled away.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be actual daddy." He said excitedly, while picking me up and spinning me around.

"Tiago stopppp!" I squealed.

He laughed and put me down gently.

Tiago leaned in and kissed me again.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, pulling away.

"Always." I giggled.

He chuckled along and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom.

We walked downstairs hand in hand, when we reached the kitchen we saw Bianca and Pablo, laughing and cooking together.

"I've never seen him like that." Tiago said from beside me.

"I've never seen her like that either." I replied back.

I guess y'all were right, YES SHE WAS PREGNANT HEHE🍼
Anywhore, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Muahhhh
-Juliana