00:00 High

00:00 High.

You either love it or you hate it.

Known worldwide as 'Korea's mysterious high school'.

Many don't trust it. They think its corrupt. They say it's unusual how people can just walk in crazy in the head and come out perfect. 

Most people like it. Especially patients families. They claim it's doing wonders for the world by helping young mental patients get better while also getting an education.

Only crazy people go to 00:00 High.

People with mental disorders or trauma. They go in troubled, come out normal.

Every single time.

No one knows the truth- how they turn insane, mental patients into normal people. Not one single person outside of the school knows.

People try to ask the students that have been to 00:00 High how the school runs, but no matter who you are, family, friends, lovers,journalist, they won't say a word.

Their mouth is wired shut. They won't utter a thing.

It's like they've sworn secrecy to 00:00 High. Maybe they have. Who knows.

Many people spread rumors about the school. Claiming they torture the students and brainwash them. Claim that the school 'drives the craziness out of them'. 

But every rumor is shut down by police investigations. 

Police find nothing unusual about the school during investigations. In fact, the police promote the school often.

00:00 High School will always be a mystery to everyone.

But with police proving them innocent of bad rumors and students remaining uncooperative, the school continues to thrive.

No matter what anyone says.

Or does.

For now.

______________

This is just an introduction,

This is my first story so I hope it goes well :)

The next 7 chapters will be the boys backstories so enjoy!