𝕃𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜//𝕊𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠

tiny lime warning Anna poop

"KILL THEM, TANAKA!!!!! RIP THEM TO FUCKING SHREDS!!!!!" 

Ah, Saeko.

I don't know how.

I don't know why.

But you had eyes for her.

And ONLY her. 

As she was screaming herself out, she clenched onto my arm as she beamed, "Who do you thinks gonna win?" I flinched a bit by the sudden touch but relaxed instantly. I could feel myself getting warmer. oh my god she's touching me oh fuck oh lord-

"Hello? Helloooooo???" She snapped me out of my thoughts as my eyes dart to her.

"Uhhh, Karasuno!! Definitely!! Look how good Tanaka is!" I beam, sparkles in my eyes. A crimson tint brushes her pale face slightly as she tackles me into a bear hug. I yelp silently as I awkwardly wrap my arms around her torso. Her scent is a mix of Honey and cigarettes. I inhale it, closing my eyed from the everlasting bliss. Without thinking, I plant a small peck on her forehead. Wait. I just kissed her. Why are you like this, Y/N? WHY??

She just purrs into my chest, her grip tightening. I flinch at the sudden change of aura but self into it. My head gently rests on her silky soft hair, my cheeks 50 shade of red. I rub little circles on her lower back, rocking her back to fourth.

"Hey, lets go get some food.." She whispered in my ear with a Loe husky voice. Without warning me, she grabs my hand and rushes out of the crowd. 

I Moan into the kiss, my lips trembling. Her hand gropes my ass and squishes it a bit, licking my bottom lip. I rush my hands through her ash blonde hair, my eyes squeezing shut. The kiss was sloppy and fast, but good enough for me to feel euphoric. Her moans were loud and full of emotion. It was music too my fucking ears. 

"Mmm, Saeko.." I helplessly whimper as she starts to kiss my jawline. She smirks against my lanky neck and starts to attack it, leaving plump bruises. I clasp my hand to my mouth to m y trembling mouth to prevent anyone fro, hearing, but she removes them. 

"Baby, let them know Im yours~"

"M-Me? Yours?"

"I love you" She randomly states, and continues to attack and suck my neck. 

"A-Ah! I love you to!!" 

Right as I say that, she hits my sweet spot. 

"Found it~" She mumbles into my bruise covered neck. She keeps on bitting onto it until I grip into her shoulders firmly, notifying her I've released. She giggles a bit as she lets her hands roam and travel all over my helpless body, making my eyes widen to the size of a microbe. She then moves down to my forbidden area no no square and smirks to see how soaked I am. She rubs the sticky ooze and puts her fingers up to her mouth. "You taste good.."

this was going to be a long game....

, We finally return, my knees shaking and my face redder than a freshly picked plump cherry Tomato. Her lanky arm is linked with mine, a look of pride on her face. She struts towards Makoto and Yusuke, smirking widely.

"Where the hell where you guys, that took forever!"

"Oh, I needed to take a shit." Saeko covered up.

"Oh." 

"Well, don't stand, sit down!!!" Makoto blurts.

We both take a seat, Saekos thigh rubbing against mine. Her eyes advert to mine as she squeezes it gently. I yelp a bit, a wide smile fills my face.

"Hey, Y/N, is that lipstick on your neck?"

Im gay for Saeko period.

like I would die for her.

no joke.

07/06/20