{~1~}

Me and my friend played this, and she is actually going to help me with this, because my memory suchs. The plot will follow the ending we got, I may make more fanfictions with the other endings... Or just add them on to here as extra little things... IDK. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

PLAY THE GAME!!  

Ib is a horror game, so this is a horror book. Thank you. Also, Fantasy. Paintings do not actually come to life, so you can all calm your racing heart beats now. ;) lol. 

Really hope you enjoy, Hopefully there are no more AN like this... too long!!! -_- who else is bored reading this? *all rais hands* ... okay then... no sugar coating there. ON WITH THE BOOK!! 

WAIT!!! nvm go ahead! XD Thanks for reading!!!

Pov: Ib 

"Ib, come on honey let's go!" My mother called down to me. I glanced at the clock on the dresser; 10:45 am.

"Coming mum." I replied shyly, doubting she heard me. I got up and made my way to my dresser. I grabbed a weight button down shirt, red skirt and and a red tie to make the outfit complete. Mom had promised to take me to the art museum today and I couldnt wait.

"Buttercup, we need to go or we will be late!" I chuckled. You can't be late at ten in the morning! I slip on some shoes and make my way down the stairs. Mum had my same red, dark rimmed eyes and brown hair.

We hopped in the car and made our way to the museum. I couldn't wait to see all the cool art.

Mum and dad talked about the last time they were at a museum together. I stared out the window, waiting.

Mum finally stopped the car. "We're here!" She said in a sing song voice.

We all hopped out of the car and made our way to the entrance of the big white building. Dad held the door open for me and mum, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The receptionist was a young lady with long brown hair and a forced smile. I didn't like her. My mum and dad start talking to her. I want to go see the art, but they are taking so long.

I pulled on mum's sleeve. "Mum, I want to see the exibits. Your taking so long." I make my best puppy dog eyes. 

She glances down at me before replying. "Oh, alright. But stay close while me and your father finish up here." She said as I began walking off towards the stairs that led to the art. Not many people where in the gallery, it was mostly empty. 

There was an elderly women, staring at an odd painting, and a purple haired man with a blue ripped coat looking at a painting that looked, I don't know, odd. All these paintings and sculptures were odd. There was one though that caught my eye, a rose sculpture with fallen petals. There was a young boy, staring at it as if he had found a pearl. 

"I want to touch the petals." He mumbled. I continued walking, bored by the sculpture. Nothing here seemed as interesting as I had imagined it would be. 

Sighing, I moved down another hallway of paintings, standing in front of a larger one that stood out against the rest,. It caught my attention and kept it. I could tear myself away. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it reached out to touch the painting, dying to trail along the delicate brush strokes. 

Suddenly, the lights shut off and I jumped back with a yelp of surprise. The lights came on again, and I found myself alone. The boy down the hall had left, and rounding the corner I found so had the woman and man. UI ran back to mum and dad. They were nowhere to be found, and the doors wouldnt open no matter how I tried. 

I let my back slide down the wall, unsure what to do. Maybe, maybe there was another exit everyone used? It was a pretty big place, maybe they had to leave when the power went out and used a back exit. 

Sighing, I stood and went back to the paintings. It was weird walking through the empty space, the odd paintings hanging on the walls, like they watched you go past. It was, odd. Everything was so odd. 

I hugged myself tight, afraid mum and Dad forgot me, or came back in, and when I got out they wouldnt be there. 

AN: Updates might take a bit.... sorry. :(