prologue

Vanguards and humans once lived under the same sky. But, fear, anxiety, hate, tyranny tore them apart. Then there were ones who fell in love - humans and vanguards that went onto create humans with the blood and powers of vanguards called Mages. War after war eventually led to their worlds being split after the first of the biggest wars ever to happen known as the riftsIn the vanguard world, things were quickly changing and the humans were being able to find effective weapons on them - their imagination . They made the masses after them ignorant and then created a game that controlled the units and had them fight each other. The masses played as if their future was tied to It. Then, a war happened between them again known as the second rift due to this development but they didn't win. Mages were rare because they had no future and died during infancy. They were nicknamed, "sugarii cu nici un viitor" .But legend had It that the only mages that would survive were the ones that were going to end the rifts and endless wars at last. Finally, during the third rift, they were born and sucked into the human world by the void.

 A breed of half human and Vanguard man, Named Nappolion created a weapon of mass destruction, with enough power to end all of the universes and realities with truly endless power named a doua inimă. His plan was the finally end all existence through these means. 

Now, the clan of Mages born in the human world must work through all difficulties to save the entirety of existence. What outcome will they bring?? It's up to fate if their trails will mean anything.....