Chapter Four ❤

The moment I stepped out of the car and the air of the night of Hollywood hit me I regreted a little bit to wear a skirt and shirt with not shoulders. When I closed the door and said goodbye to Hannah, I was immediatly attacked by flashes. Wow. My eyes felt like they were going to explode at any moment. Without a second thought, I took out my sun glasses from my bag and put them on. At least it will make the flashes less bright.

I walked towards the entrance of the building with the bag on my shoulder with the clothes I'll need. I don't know how long I'm going to stay here so I kind of also brought dinner. I hope Ross doesn't think I'm weird because I brought dinner. I could be hungry at any time. And I love food. Can't go throw many time without food. My record is two hours and, in the end of those two hours, I was dying. 

Then the screams started. It surprised me it just started now.

"Rose! Rose over here!"

"Rose! Is something going on between you and Ross?"

"Look, Rose! Rose!"

The screams were making me lose my mind so I was glad in the moment I finally reached the door of the building and closed it behind me.

I let out a breath before walking towards the "dressing room" as I call it. It would be kind of awkward to change in front of Ross. Yes, I could have come dressed from home but no, I couldn't because I got out of the plane and came immediatly here. 

I rotate the door knob but the door didn't opened. I tried again. And again. And again. It didn't opened. It was closed. Why would they fucking close the door? It makes none sense! What am I suppose to do now?

I took a deep breath before walking towards the dance studio where Ross already was, dressed in some kind of "leggin" black jeans and a white t-shirt that made me see perfectly his biceps. Gotta be honest here, they were fucking hot. 

I cleared my throat making Ross turn his head to look at me. He was sat in the ground, legs like a chinese and his phone in his hand. 

"Hey" Ross greeted me looking me up and down before raising an eyebrow "You're gonna dance with that clothes?"

"Uhm... no. I came from the airport and I just ran over here. I brought the clothes in the bag but the 'dressing room' was closed so..."I said putting quotation marks on the words 'dressing room'.

"Oh" Ross said and, for a couple of seconds-that looked like hours-, I thought he wasn't going to say anything else "You can change here"

I widen my eyes, frowning my eyebrows together as I looked at Ross "Change here? With you here?" Ross simply nodded as if it was the most random thing in the world "I'm not doing that!"

I could be a "popstar", as the papparazzi called it, but I was no different of the other girls. I was insecure-I am insecure about my body and I don't like change in front of boys. The fact that Ross just said that surprised me a little bit. He really thought I was going to change in front of him?

"What's the problem?" Ross asked shrugging as he got up from the ground.

"Uh... you're a boy. I'm a girl" I simply replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and it kinda was.

"And? C'mon, it's not like it's the first time a girl changes in front of me" Ross said as he walked to his bag.

"Okay, fine" I gave in "But you have to turn around."

"I have to what?" Ross asked frowning.

"You heard me. Turn around so that I can change. But to the wall opposite to the mirror." I said walking towards the mirror.

"You just can be kidding me" Ross said underneath his breath but, even like that, he turned around.

I took off my skirt first, dressing my black leggins that Hannah gave me as a birthday present and then my shirt that I replaced with a white T-shirt. 

I put the skirt and the shirt in my bag and, when I got up, I saw Ross looking at me with a smirk. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. How long has he been watching me?

"H-how long have you been watching me?" I asked him stuttering.

"Long enough" he answered me with the stupid smirk still on his face. "Let's dance"

*~*~*~*

An hour and half. We've been dancing for an hour and half. I'm tired and hungry. It's almost ten in the evening and I'm in the dance studio of Dancing With The Stars, rehearsaling with my partner for the first show.

"You hungry?" Ross asked me as he grabbed his water bottle.

"Yes" I answered "I brought dinner. Do you want?"

Ross nodded "Yeah, I think there's a couch in another room. We can sit there and eat. It'll be more confortable."

I agreeded with him and grabbed my bad before follow him to a room. And sure he was right. There was an L couch in the room. It was weird. The couch was the only thing in the room besides the pillows and the sheets.

Naughty thoughts came to my mind again. Ten o'clock in the evening, with Ross, in a dance studio. Alone.I really have to stop this. Nothing is going to happen between me and Ross.

I sat on the couch next to Ross and placed the food between us. There. You see, nothing will happen. 

If Ross was going to be my partner and we were going to close. Super close, I needed to trust him. I needed to know him. 

"So..." I started to talk as I grabbed a chip "What about we play the 20 question game to get to know each other?"

Ross looked at me raising an eyebrow "Okay?"

"Okay?" I asked raising an eyebrow, he looked unsure.

"Okay" he comfirmed noddind his head.

"Okay. So, I'll start... Uh... How old are you?" I asked him as I grabbed a little bit of chicken.

"I'm 18, almost 19. What about you?" Ross asked as he drank water and tried to look at me at the same time.

"I'm 19, almost 20." I answered looking at the food.

"Birthday?" Ross asked me after a couple seconds.

"1st October, you?" I replied looking up at him.

I can't believe he's an year younger but yet he's taller than me. That's unffair. I feel small. 

"29th December"Ross answered as I took one of the wings of the chicken.

I gritted the chicken and, when I opened my eyes, Ross was looking at me. Or my face. What? What's going on? What do I have in my face? It was probably the chicken. I knew I shouldn't have brought chicken.

"I've chicken in my face don't I?" I questioned Ross as I finished to chew the chicken.

"Uh... yeah" Ross confirmed poiting at the corner of his mouth.

I tried to reach it but Ross would just shake his head, telling me it wasn't there. I kept trying until Ross sighed and got up from the couch.

"Lemme help you" he said as he got down on his knees in front of me and his finger slowly passed in my face, wipping the chicken away.

My eyes connect with Ross's and it was a weird moment. It was weird because it looked like we were the only ones in the world. That was weird.

Ross didn't gave me more time to think. He just leaned in and kissed me. Ross kissed me. The boy I've met for almost two days kissed me. And I left him. For some unknow reason, I wanted him to kiss me. And he did. 

The moment Ross pushed me against the couch I understood that this wasn't going to stay just a kiss.

**

So... next chapter will be naughty, iukwim.

-Lydia,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx