Chapter 1: Return to Mystic Falls

Growing up I was never popular, however my twin sister was always the social butterfly. Everyone loves her. She has flawless skin and a smile that can get her anything. But me, I had pimples everywhere, braces and I was always chubby, this made everyone bully me. My sister never even stick up for me, growing up I developed feelings for Mat, but of course Elena got him, and me, I got a box of tissue to wipe my pathetic tears away. When our parents died because of the car accident I decided to leave Mystic Falls. I went and moved to L.A and started to clean myself up. I started to exercise daily and get skin care. Luckily I didn't need to get my braces out since I took it out years ago. After I achieve my ideal weight and got flawless skin I wanted to get my dream, to be an actress and singer. A few month after that I got a role in a new hit TV show 'Pretty Little Liars", thankfully the show is successful, that's why I became famous. Everywhere I went fans would follow and ask for autographs, it is amazing. I became close friends with the cast, and finally get myself a boyfriend. At first I was humiliated since I had no experience, but luckily he helped me. I even got to be a singer!
Now we just finished filming the second season of PLL and I can finally have a holiday!
I decided to go to Mystic Falls, since I missed them, it's been 3 years since I saw all my friend and what's left of my family.
"Hey, I decided that I will go to My family for the Holidays, it's been years since I saw them." I told Shay, Troian, and Ashley.
"That's great! But well miss you!" Shay says.
"I'll miss you all so much! We need to skype every week! No exceptions." I say seriously, causing them all to laugh. We all had a group hug, then Ashley ask me a question.
"When are you leaving?" She ask.
"Probably tomorrow." I say.
"Alright bye, and call me!!!" I say to them all, we said our goodbyes then I left to go and pack. On the way to the airport I called Elena.
"Hello?" She ask.
"Hey Lena." I say.
"Lucy?! She ask.
"Yes, it's me. Is it okay if I go home?" I ask.
"Oh my god yes! Jeremy will be so happy to see you." She says.
"Alright I'll beet you tomorrow at 2pm." I say.
"Alright, bye sis." she says.
"Bye." I then hang up.

On the away to Mystic Falls, I bought myself a car, a black range rover. I drove towards my house, but decided to stop by at the Grill to get something to eat.
......................
Elena P.O.V
......................

I can't believe it my twin is coming home after 3 years! I'm so exited.
"Jeremy!" I yelled. He rush down stairs.
"Elena what's wrong? Did Klaus do something?" He ask.
"I forgot about Klaus! My god what if he does something to her?!" I say worried.
"Lena what's going on?" Jeremy ask.
"Lucy, she's coming home!" I yelled.
"Lucy! Oh my god I miss her! Elena we cannot let Klaus see her." he says.
"Alright let's go to the grill I'll call the others to go there." I say.

At the grill everyone arrived.
"Elena what's wrong?" Damon ask worried. Stephan isn't even here, he's to busy stealing Klaus's coffins.
"Lucy, she's coming home and I'm afraid of what Klaus might do to her." I say.
"Oh my god!!! Lucy is coming here!!!" Caroline yells.
Caroline was always her BFF even though Lucy wasn't popular.
"Who's Lucy?" Damon and Alaric ask.
"She's my fraternal twin." I say.
"Why did she leave?" Alaric ask curiously.
"Because, everyone always bullies her, so after our parents death she left. This is the first time I hear form here." I say sad.
"Why did everyone bully her?" Damon ask. Before I could answer Tyler does.
"Because, she was fugly! She was so chubby and had braces and pimples everywhere! It's impossible not to bully her." he says laughing. Causing Caroline to smack him.
"Tyler shut up! She's my friend, she might not look good but she's super sweet and nice." Caroline says.
"I wonder how she's like now." Bonnie says.
"All of you have to be nice! If she's still the same then no one bullies her! This is he first time me and Jeremy sees her in years, I don't want her to leave again." I say.
"So when will we get to see this mystery Gilbert?" Damon ask.
"Now actually." I say.
Unexpectedly Lucy Hale walks in the Grill causing everyone to gasp and fans to rush over to ask for photos and autographs. Me, Caroline and Bonnie have our jaws open in shock! We love her in Pretty Little Liars. It's the best TV show ever! I wonder what a celebrity like her is doing here.

.........................
Lucy P.O.V
.........................

When I walk in the Grill everyone gasp, including my friends and siblings. Then fans starts swarming me with photos and asking for autographs. After I took pictures and sign autographs I head to my friends table. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie have their mouth wide open and shocked to see me walking towards them.
"Hi Elena." I say.
"I'm sorry, how do you know me?" She ask amazed.
"Are you serious?" I ask pretending to be angry.
"I'm sorry I just.. I don't know-" but I cut her out.
"Come on Lena I'm just messing with you?" I say cheekily.
"Cici?" Elena gasp, asking me in my childhood nickname. I nod and grin.
"Hello sister." I say, causing everyone to gasp.
"Dude she isn't even ugly, she hot!" Damon says, causing a man with brown hair to hit hit his head and me to giggle.