Chapter 14

"Ashleigh!" I call loudly as I walk through the front door of my home much earlier than I should be. "Ash, we need to talk!"

I hear her light footsteps on the hardwood floor coming from the kitchen to meet me in the hallway as I remove my work boots. "What's wrong?" she asks as she walks down the hallway. "It's not Cooper is it?"

"Two cops came to see me at work this morning asking about you, Cooper has reported you as missing." My heart is still thumping like crazy as I explain the situation.

With wide eyes Ashleigh's hand covers her mouth as she gasps in shock at the news. "He what?"

"They were questioning me about your whereabouts because apparently I am the last person to see you alive. What the hell Ash, you need to call them and set this straight. And by the way where is your car?"

"My car?"

"Yes, your car, it isn't parked anywhere out there. Did you walk here or something?"

"I parked it up out of sight about a kilometre away and walked here. I didn't want him finding your house because my car is parked out the front."

I rub my hand through my hair in frustration. This is becoming such a mess. Although the lack of her car at my house will pose well for me and my own story with the police at least.

Ashleigh steps forward and wraps her arms around me, her head pressed to my chest. Her touch instantly calms me and I feel my heart rate begin to slow as I hold her body against mine, breathing in the scent of her hair as I rest my face on the top of her head.

"It's going to be okay Mal," she whispers as we stand there in the hallway.

"Okay, I trust you. I just don't want to end up in jail or anything."

She giggles quietly at my paranoia and steps back from our embrace. "Come with me," are the sultry words that fall delicately from her lips as she takes my hand and leads me through to the lounge room. It's warm and inviting in here with the curtains open just enough to let through the afternoon sun.

With a gentle push Ashleigh guides me to sit on the couch where she sits right on my lap, one leg on either side of mine and her body right up against me.

My hands instantly find her skin beneath her shirt, rubbing up and down her back. I realise it's my shirt she is wearing and nothing else, she is bare naked beneath it.

She grinds on top of me and playfully teases, her lips kissing all along my cheeks and neck but only just grazing past my lips.

Her teases ignite the longing of my addiction and I feel myself growing harder with each second that passes.

"Tell me you want me," she whispers onto my lips and I can't help but lean forward in an attempt to catch them, but she retreats too fast.

"I want you Ashleigh." The passion and need are evident in my voice as it comes out rough, making a cheeky smile spread across her face.

With one hand upon my cheek and the other cleverly unbuttoning my shirt one handed she leans in again, her lips barely a millimetre from mine and she holds the stance as she grinds against the lump in my pants. "Tell me you need me."

Instinctively my hands grope her ass hard, pulling her body down onto my lump harder as I thrust up to show her how bad my need is right now. "I need you." The voice I hear is barely my own as she teases me so.

Pulling back again she denies me another kiss and instead opens my now un-buttoned shirt, exposing my chest and stomach. Leaning back she removes her own shirt in one swift movement to expose her entire body to me.