Chapter One

As Harry approached the house that he thought he would never step foot in after he reached of age. He rung the doorbell, and there stood his aunt, Petunia Dursley which brought back memories of when she screeched to wake up and make breakfast for them, for a couple of seconds he stared into space as those moments flashed in his mind. After he cleared his mind of those dreadful times, he spoke harshly to her, "Where is the little boy? "

Petunia shut the door as soon as she heard the question out of fear, but was stopped by the man's foot that wedged in between the door. "Where is he?" he demanded. She stuttered out, "w-what boy?" He pushed past by her and growled, "Well the magical one who else?!" Her eyes widened and  began to shake in fear. "Let me guess is he in the cupboard right now isn't he?" he said coldly as he started walking towards the cupboard. He opened the cupboard door and saw little five year old him, "Hey there Harry, I'm your Uncle Hades. You are going to be coming home with me and you never have to come back to this rubbish house ever again!" he said calmly with a hint of excitement.

Poor little Harry was rather exhausted from doing all those chores that his "dear beloved Aunt" had told him to do. He fell asleep as his Uncle Hades picked him up in his arms. "YOU-you can take him, he is in my care!" she shrieked to him. "I WILL BE TAKING HIM WITH ME" he shouted while taking deep and heavy breaths in and out as he calmed down he continued "now I will be going, goodbye Aunt Petunia" he sneered. Hades went to an alley where people weren't around and couple of blocks away from that disgusting house, he portkeyed on a large piece of land he had owned in Canada, where the Ministry and Aurors couldn't get them. It was located where people wouldn't have news about the war going on in Britain.

Hades entered the house he had built magically for him and his younger self. He went towards the room that he designed and made for Harry. He gently changed little Harry into adorable lion pajamas as he slept and did move an inch as he changed him. As he layed Hary down, he activated charms that keep Harry warm and tell him when the little boy would wake up.

Harry had woken up, but he was in a room on a bed instead of being in his cupboard. He was confused until he heard someone speak."Good morning, little one. I see you have woken and you probably won't remember me since you were kind of sleeping when I came to get you, but I am your Uncle Hades. You will be staying with me from now on" the man said.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Hello, I'm kind of new at this and this is my first ever story so I hope you enjoyed reading.