Chapter 1

Harlem
...Aye Ma Let Me Holler At You Some Ignorant Nigga Yeld From The Other Side Of The Street. Little Did He Know To Day Wasn't Gonna Be His Lucky Day. I Simple Got in My Nissan Altima 2014 And Drove Off.

''Rude Bitch'' He Yield

Normally I Would Have Stopped The Car But Today I Just Couldn't Deal With The Bullshit. Heading To My Condo In The South side Of Georgia All I Needed Was Rest.

I Was Mentally And Physically Drained From 4hrs Of Classes And 6 Hours Of Practice. Being Captain Of 14k Was Very Overwhelming But Its What I Choose To Do So I Had Too Endure. This Was Going To Be My Last Year At Georgia Tech Then I Would Have My Doctrines Degree To Become Any Doctor I Wanted To Be. my Goal Is To Graduate Valdicterion. Don't Let The Beauty Fool You I Had The Brains Too.

After Taking The Keys Out Of The Ignition, I Grabed My Dance Bag, School Bag, And Laptop And headed To The Third Floor Of My Apartment Complex. I Unlocked The Door and Dropped everything in the middle of the Floor.

I walked to my bedroom and laid on my Temperatic bed.

30 minutes I said out loud but to myself

all I need is 30 minutes.

Next Thing I know sleep was taking over.

Bricks

Damn Girl I grunted I was currently sitting In my office getting head from some bitch to be honest I don't even know her name Acaica..Alysha..Ashanti...AAA man fuck it.

Agh..agh...agh.. I Groaned I was about to bust right in her mouth and I wanted this hoe to sallow my kids. And that's exactly what she did.

''Thanks"Amari I exclaimed

"My name is Alliyah'' the bitch replied back with a attuide

"Same shit''I replied back.

I pulled up my boxers and true religion pants and watched her walk out. Lil mama was bad but just not wifey type. Anyway theirs money too be made no time to sit around and lack.

Aye Yo Bricks my right hand man called out he been my dawg since 5years old. Only nigga I trust

" I'm about too head out"

"Alright nigga I'm right behind you, can you lock up for me" I asked him

"You know I gotchu" he replied

"Thanks" and that being said I headed to my Camro 2014 and headed home.

Shit Gets lonely and this big ass house sometimes. I'm tired of these gold-digging as hoes I need a true rider but shit i ain't stressing she will come eventually .

Jason laid in his bed and let sleep takeover