Chapter2

Harlem

Let a nigga try me try me I kill his whole mutherfuckin family and I won't playing with nobody fuckk around and imma catch a body

Wtf I thought out load 30min turned into all night. I didn't get a chance too take a bath either

"Shit'' I yelled

As I got out of the bed heading to my bathroom to pee. I looked in the mirror my hair was all over my head and my eyelinear was smugged I really looked crazy.

After flushing the toilet I turned on the shower to the hottest temperature. Lord knows how good this water felt. Stepping out of the clothes from last night I stepped into the shower taking a 30 minute shower.

I stepped out the shower looking over my body I wasn't a nicki minaj but I had a nice frame. I stood 5'6. My C cup breast sit up perky and high. I had a flat stomach with a six pack not the manly one but it was firm thanks to dancing. I had medium sized thighs long legs and my booty wasn't the biggest but it fit my body and it was plum and juicy with long legs and a size 6ft. I had light brown eyes that changed colors depending on my mood, its genetic me,my mother,and brother have them. My lips ore full and I have naturally long eyelashes.I Also had soft curly hair but you couldn't tell because I always wore weave. Its easier to maintain.

Dang its already 7 o'clock I have an hour and 30minute left. I rushed in the room and started going through my closet. I decided on my acid color true religion skinny jeans,my red and white true religion pants. For shoes I decided on my red ,gray, and black spizkes. I went in the bathroom and brushed out my 20,22,24,26 Malaysian loose wave hair that I got installed last week,thanks to the only family member I have left which is my brother. I added some moose on it and sprayed some coconut oil on it. I plugged up my flat iron and pressed the top of my hair and spirtzed it down, then I re-flipped my bang. I applied some mascara and put on some Mac lipstick called herion and I was ready to go.

Heading back into the room I grabbed my dance bag, my school bag, laptop,iPhone 6, car keys, and my work clothes. Then I was headed out of my lonely apartment since no one lived their but me.

After Class........

Class went by fairly fast since I basicly knew what they were teaching today. But I had too major book on Family And For my research class. Research was the easiet but family always hit home. My eyes started to turn green meaning I was gonna cry and right Now I just don't have time to be In my feelings i been strong for 12 years and today is not the day I need to break down.

Heading into the locker room, I put on my burgandy booty shorts that read 14k on the but, my white 14k crop top. I put on my black leg warmers and jazz shoes and took out my earrings but I left in my nose piercing and belly button ring, I also placed my hair in a ponytail. And placed my things in my locker, and headed in the gym for pratice plus work today is going to be a long day I thought.

....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Aye I yelled at the dancers y'all not on beat. Y'all act like y'all can't fucking comprehend a damn 8 count. Do the shit again or all us is going to take 3 Laps around this whole fucking unverisity. TRY ME, this shit is not a game we got a performance next week and y'all look like shit. CHECK DF UP OR WE GONE TAKE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE.

"Why you gotTa be so DAMN rude" some irrelvant male voice start to speak.

I was getting angry so I knew my eyes was turning dark blue

"Who tf is you " I spat

I turned around and their stood a dark male with dark brown dreds, 2 arms filled with tattoos, he was truly fine but his outfit topped him off he had on some black trues a Versace shirt, some all red timberlands too match. He was fine as fuck, but the bitch was still rude so fuck him. I work too hard for the shit I got and for this team for a bitch to disrespect me.

Bricks

Hey ma wassup I spoke into the hook I swear I loved this lady with everything that beats within. Growing up she was my mom and dad, after he passed away. She was only 21 taking care of a 2year old toddler but not once did I grow up looking bummy I wasn't the richest but we wasn't broke my mother was a RN So she made good money and everything i asked for I had unless I got in trouble. It that was mostly in school.

I was smart in school but it wasn't for me at the age of 16 I started slinging I started off small and now I'm like the biggest kingpin in Georgia. I started slinging so I would be able to take care of my moms, I never wanted her to work another day, or stress another day, I wanted to take care of her like she took care of me, and that's what I did, matter a fact is doing. I'm not only a king-pin but I own many leggit businesses.

One thing I don't tolerate is people playing about my fucking money, I worked to hard for the shit I had and I be damned If a bitch steal from me, that's how you will end up in casket. If you owed me I will give you 2weeks to pay your debt and then Im going after your family fuck that money is the motto.

As for women i would love to have a wifey but how these hoes set up. Their not wifey material. And I refuse to turn a hood rat into a house wife. I just can't want and will not do it. I want an independent woman that knows how to hold her own, not one gold digging hoe that's after my money. Someone that's book and street smart, and has something more then a pretty face. I want somebody that I can bring home in meet moms

"Boy did you hear me" Mama said snapping me our of my thoughts

"Um nahh"I replied back

"Well I said you have to Go down to the college and look at the group of girls you hired next week for the performance and that's In a hour so get ready now and be on time" she stated

"Yes Ma'am love you ma be safe" I informed

"Love you too son" with that she hung up

Now to go take a shower

20 Minutes later......

After I got our the shower I dried off and decided to wear a Versace shirt, black trues,and my red timberland boots. I put my dreds in a ponytail. My boots made me seem taller then 6'2. And my shirt showed off all My tattoos.

30 Minutes Later.....

Just in time I thought as I arrived in the school. Their I was greeted by the dean he showed me to the gym Just were the 14k pratice would be held which starts in 15mins. On our way their I saw the most baddest female i ever laid eyes on literally she was thick in all the right places she had on true religion down and the new spizikes. Lil mama had swag, and I loved the way she carried herself I had to see her again.

"Y'all look a fucking mess. Y'all can't comprehend a fucking 8 count" she says

I wonder why she was being rude to them she must be the captain. I voiced my opinion, and their she was more beautiful then ever the girl I saw in the hall way. She had on some booty Shorts, a crop top, leg warmers, and some type of dance shoes. Her hair was pushed back in a ponytail and she didn't have on no make-up just the way I liked. And her eyes I never ever saw before they were dark blue and her perfect lips were fixed in a mug and then she spoke you could tell she had a attitude.