17

"They're located at Pearl Neo Street," Renjun explained

Renjun's statement made everyone's ears perk up- becoming immersed in the conversation that Chenle and him were having.

"So, you mean the street where that hotel is?" Jeno asked.

"Ah! What was the name again?" Donghyuck muttered to himself.

"Wasn't it Hotel Parade?" Jisung curiously asked.

"That's correct," Renjun answered nonchalantly.

"Wait- we've been there before..." Chenle mumbled, his index finger and thumb rubbing his chin.

"For a meeting." Jeno finished Chenle's sentence.

"Right. So, Chenle... what's your plan?" Jaemin asked, looking him in the eyes.

Chenle hummed as an answer, "Because you guys want me to formulate a plan, I'm thinking... we all- obviously, disguise ourselves as employees at the hotel. Renjun, I need you to research their work ethics and give us ID's to enter. Make sure to look at the schedule of the leader of Empire. If I know one thing when I fought that mafia last time- it's that the leader is always busy, he found a way to avoid me. I need him there this time. I want to be able to kill him with satisfaction. We might also find information about Soul." 

Everyone nodded at Chenle's plan. 

Hwayoung sighed, intertwining her hands together as she recalled her encounter once again.

"I saw Sam." She said with no emotion.

Iris widened her eyes, immediately clasping her cold hands on top of Hwayoung's. She worriedly looked at her best friend, trying to ease her slightly shaking figure.

"Hey, you're fine." She softly reassured.

Hwayoung gave a small smile in return, "He's now enrolled in this school and the worse thing about this, is the fact that Chenle knows about him." 

Tears threatened to fall out of her glassy eyes and Hwayoung couldn't help but sniffle. 

"How? Did you see it in your vision?" Iris asked, with a serious tone.

"I don't know. I'll have to ask the weirdo tomorrow." Hwayoung mumbled, pouting.

Iris sighed at the situation and bit her lip as she decided on something. Hwayoung sat in silence- letting her worries slowly fade away as she made herself immersed in what to do with her schoolwork.

"Alright! Today's drinks are on me!" Iris exclaimed, standing up from her seat.

Hwayoung opened her mouth to complain about Iris's statement but the girl hushed her, placing her index finger in front of Hwayoung's mouth.

"You shouldn't be feeling so blue on a Wednesday! If you're going to cry- cry about homework or assignments! Those are wayyy more important than boys." Iris said.

She walked towards the counter and started to order snacks and drinks. Hwayoung softly giggled at her best friend and mentally agreed to her statement. 

Her body stopped shaking and she melted in her seat, taking in the comfortable aura around her. Hwayoung looked around, looking at the interior of the cafe.

She had totally forgotten about her surroundings when talking to Iris. So, she looked at the beautiful design of the cafe that emitted mysterious vibes.

The ceiling was black with black wood designs that made patterns- attached to the ceiling. There were a few walls that were white bricks instead of charcoal black, a chalkboard menu on the wall that was behind the counter and around the place had warm lights.

There were also small neon signs that were placed in the middle of each table. Hwayoung's eyes raked over the people in the cafe- seeing how popular it was.

As she looked back, she found someone familiar walking towards the counter.

i couldn't come up with a new street name so- our fandom colour had to do.

it's also justice for being called grass 😔🤡