Chapter one (and maybe a half)❤️

A new day. The sun tickles my face. I perceive it as rather unpleasant and therefore put my hand on my face as soon as possible.

I look to the left, but I notice that I have no boyfriend at all, which makes me smile for some reason. Why do I always think that I have a boyfriend? I mean, who needs men. I read the other day that women can survive without any man. You just have to remove the bone marrow and you somehow get pregnant with a girl again. It's that simple, and we're still attached to boys. But enough thinking for today, because I have to concentrate on the biology test in the 3rd lesson.

I decide to wear a baggy jeans from Brandy Melville which I bought only because I fit into a size 4 for the first time. I wear an oversized T-shirt, also from Brandy Melville. My hairband and my Dr. Martens should not be missing either. By the way, did you know that Brandy Melville only produces UK size 4? But now we have enough facts, because who wants to be late for the first day of school?

I'm really looking forward to this school year because I'm a senior now. Finally, I can apply for my dream college, Princeton. Of course I need a high SAT score but with a lot of learning it shouldn't be a problem for me, after all I was best in class for 11 years in a row, not to forget the many awards I won and that I am captain the Science Club.

I eat as fast as I can finish my cereal. Today I decided to go for the Frootloops. Despite all the sugar.

I get on the bus quickly. I look around for an empty row. In fact I find one and sit down there, as I don't have many friends. To be precise, I have none.
The bus now stops at the second station "Charleston" where only the cool comes in. So I don't look up at all and continue to immerse myself in my book. It is called "Chapter one and probably a half"

Suddenly I notice that a boy has sat down next to me. He's not paying any attention to me, which is not surprising. He has a beautiful olive skin tone, dirty blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. And freckles that makes him even more handsome. "Wow," I say to myself involuntarily. And he looks me in the eye. My stomach starts to feel weird. His answer turns out very cold. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He says and continue watching something on his phone. (Which is also amazing)

The little moment of happiness disappears as quickly as it came and I devote myself to my book again.

Thanks for reading chapter one:) New chapters are following as soon as possible :)