Wolf Storm Leader!!

"Miss? Can you please get out of bed? It is nearly 8:30 and you have to be at school at 9:15 so you can meet the principal." asked my friend.

"What do you want Sarah? Can't you tell that I want to sleep? And can you please stop talking to me like you are a maid? It cracks me up and it sounds retarded." I say while laughing.

"Fine! Vanessa can you please get out of bed this instant so we can get to school on time and if you don't I'll go and get a big bucket of freezing water and tip it all over you and your nice big fluffy bed?! How's that, friend?!" she said with an evil grin.

"Don't you dare get that bucket; I'll get out of bed. And that was perfect! Just like me old friend Sarah! But please don't do that voice again, it really does creep ya out!"

"Fine, but you better hurry out of that bed missy or I will go and get that bucket! Hahaha!"

"Hurry and get out! I'll be down there in 10 minutes! I do need to get dressed ya know? And while ya down there can ya fix me a piece of toast, I'd love some?"

"Fine, but do hurry miss."

"I WILL AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT VOICE IT FREAKING CREEPS ME OUT, GOD DAMMIT!"

"I know that, so that's why I keep doing it! Well see ya. Be down quickly V!"

*SLAM*

"God she can be so annoying yet so creepy at times!"

*10 minutes later*

~ I walk out of my room and into the kitchen in my favourite dress (it's purple and grey), with black loose jeans underneath and my red skate shoes. I have short black/brown hair so I leave it and style my fringe and I have some mascara and dark eye liner on, with my skeleton bag over my shoulder. ~

"WOW! I didn't think that you would be wearing your popular fighting outfit today on your first day of school!" exclaimed Sarah.

"Shuddup! Doesn't matter what I wear! People can think of me anyway that they want!"

"Well anyway, here's ya toast and let us be going. If ya don't wanna be late and meet all the hunks at school we should be going right now."

"Hold on. One minute please, I wanna finish me toast first."

"VANESSA KELLY! PICK UP YOUR BAG AND GET OUT OF THAT DOOR AND GET INTO MY CAR THIS INSTANT!!!"

"Okay, okay. I'm going, I'm going."

~ Well now ya know my name! I'm Vanessa Kelly, a normal bad girl and a gang leader of 'Wolf Storm' the most popular gang in the country. My parents are criminals and I've been brought up that way. I'm 5.8, 16 years old and live in the bad part of town. I have brown eyes, dark hair and love to wear my fighting outfit. Now at this moment I have to go to a stupid school and make new friends, while I already have great friends and have great education. ~

*After the long annoying trip to school with a non-stop talking Sarah, about how I'm gonna fit right in at this school, yeah right.*

"Well, here we are V: 'Wolf Storm' territory!"

"This? This is our territory? Why did I let 'flash' take over while I was sick?"

"Flash? You let flash take your place for a few days? No wonder you guys have the school as your territory! Hahaha!"

"Shuddup! He was the only one that I could trust at that time. Anyway, it would have to be a pretty good school for Flash to want this place. Hehehe."

"Hey Sarah!" called a guy from the front gate.

"Oh hey, Liam!" answered back Sarah.

"What ya up to?"