Earth skills

CLARKES POV:

We were running as fast as we could back to camp, and when we made it people started yelling to everyone that we were back. Bellamy came running and saw that Octavia was limping and went to help her. I don't know why he didn't show that kind of compassion towards everyone in the camp.

" where's the food? " Bellamy wondered.

" we didn't make it to mount weather." Finn replied

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OUT THERE??" Bell questioned.

"WE WERE ATTACKED! "I yelled so all the 100 would hear.

"Attacked by what!? " bell asked me in concern looking me up and down for any injuries. As soon has he saw none he looked away still glancing up at me every few seconds.

"It's not a who it's a what." I stated.

" wait a sec, where's the kid with the googles." Bell asked curiously.

"Jasper was hit. They took him! " I made the announcement. " we need to get a group together and go after him...now!" I announced to every but only Monty and Finn, were listening because Bellamy was telling the rest of the 100 that the grounders should worry about us or something like that that made no sense, but obviously they listened to him. After I got all my stuff I walked out of the drop ship and saw Bell wrapping up his sisters leg. He can be so caring and sweet when he wants to be he also has a lot of muscle which were gonna need to save jasper. I walked over to where they were sitting and Octavia stood.

" you guys leaving? I'm coming, too. She said.

"No, no. Not way. Not again. " bell protested.

" he's right. Your legs just gonna slow us down. I'm here for you" I said looking at Bellamy as his eyes connected with my and a smirk stretched across his face. Even his smirk was sexy.

" I hear you have a gun. " I finished my thought. He lifted up his shirt showing he's rock hard abs and his gun. " good, follow me. " I demanded, he looked as if he were going to disagree but he just nodded.

BELLAMYS POV:

Murphy and I were behind the princess, Finn and her pal Well's when Murphy spoke up.

" since when are we in the rescuing business, huh? He questioned.

" the ark thinks the prince I dead. Once they think the princess is too they'll never come down." I said. I admired Clarke's persistence and how brave she was, but no one else could no this.
" I'm getting that wristband, even if I have to cut of her hand to do it." I added making Murphy smirk in approval.

" Hey hold up, what's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart" I said never looking away from Clarke. She closed the space between us " jasper screamed when they moved him, if the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly, it doesn't mean we have time to waste." I could feel the heat from her breath on my face and as she turned to walk away I grabbed her had and pulled her closer. " brave princess" I said and winked at her so no one else would see making her blush slightly. I let her go and started walking again. I guess Well's had seen me watching her and spacewalker up ahead and said quietly " your secrets safe with me, but with Finn around Clarke doesn't even see you, it's like your not even here." I didn't want to start a fight so I just walked away as if his words didn't hurt but the truth was, they did. A river appeared not long after this and I ran to catch up with Clarke. I caught up walking straight past her and into the water, Clarke started to fill her water bottle with the river water as the rest of the group made there way down the river. I turned to look at the princess and splashed her with water.

" seriously! " she sounded fed up.

"You need to learn to relax princess..." I chucked, but when I was making my way out of the river I slipped and Clarke caught my arm. At that moment in time it was just me and her staring into each others eyes. I had a smirk on my face and she knew what I was going to do because she cried out " Bellamy, no ". Ignoring her plead I pulled her into the water. After she was fully in the water she hit me on the shoulder as hard as she could ( which wasn't hard ) before she relaxed. She looked so peaceful just floating in the water without a care in the world.

"Hey guys over here." Of corse space walker had interrupted and brought us back to reality. There was blood all over the rocks and we were pretty sure it was Jaspers.

"We're close..." Finn informed us as if we were to stupid to tell.

" I think we got that." I said glaring at Finn.

" we don't have time for this guys, let's go." Clarke said looking worried. Now Clarke and spacewalker were leading the group when they bend down and to examine the blood he found on the ground.

" see, your invisible." Well's says not looking at me but at Murphy even tho he couldn't hear us. All of a sudden there were these noises, it sounded like, like moaning.

" what was that " Murphy said making his way over to me.

" jasper " Clarke let out a gasp and started running towards the sound. We all chased after her to find her standing in shock after seeing...