Forever

Taylor, Swift for the last time in her life, stands before the woman she loves Karlie Kloss, who is wearing an elegant dress with a delicate neckline and shape that compliments all her curves. The sparkling silver embroidery dances down to the skirt then blossoms into layers and folds of pure white silk while Taylor is standing, a few inches below her, in a stunning white lace dress. The way the light catches on the smooth fabric makes it look like it's rippling, dancing - something magical and wonderfully indescribable.

It's the perfect white wedding the two hopeless romantics had been dreaming about for years. Friends and family from both sides sit in reverence of the couple who proved their love was something worth fighting for.

Karlie had just concluded her vows to the singer which were spoken with such passion and love that everything and everyone, including the normally chirping paparazzi who were lucky enough to be invited to capture the magic moment, had fallen silent as they all strived to cling onto the model's every word. She told the story of their epic love story and had brought everyone, including the singer herself, to tears.

Now it was Taylor's turn. She had been planning this out for years. Although she's a writer and an artist, Taylor found it hard to put how much Karlie means to her into words.

Carefully wiping the silent tear that was caressing her face away, the singer takes out a piece of paper. The silence remained as the piece of paper was unfolded by a delicately craved pair of perfectly manicured hands. Karlie's green orbs locked onto the blue ones as she began to speak the words she had come to memorize at this point.
Taking a deep breath, Taylor begins

"When we first met at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, the butterflies that I thought had turns to complete dust came alive again. Getting to call you my best friend was the privilege, but getting to call you mine is a whole new story. I remember that night when you finally tell me that you fell for me. God Karlie, I was so scared. I was so worried what the media will think of me I pushed you away. That was when I lost you. Then I made up a list. A list of all the things I wanted to tell you if I got one more chance. I got that chance, but I didn't show you that list because part of me knew it wasn't the time yet. This is that time and this is that list."

Taylor saw Andrea smile out of the corner of her eye because she remembered that conversation she had with her daughter, the conversation that encouraged Taylor to fight for Karlie and for another chance after everything.

Taylor continued, "I love your smile and the way it touches your mesmerizing eyes and stretches to your cheeks. I love how you can replace the sun any day and no one will notice the difference. I love the way you laugh in your sleep. I love that you speaks French just because you know I don't understand most of it and how you are willing to stay up all night to watch Law and Order with me because you know how much I like it. I love how you still haven't finished Fledging Jason Steed. I love how you distracted me with jokes and anything that have something to do with cat and know that the 'Genius' sweatshirt is my favorite. I love how you know my taste in clothing and go out of your way to do the right thing. I love how we can spend an endless amount of time together, yet it never feels enough. I love how you would go out of your way and clear all the false rumors for me and do anything to protect me. I love how you get captivated by baking and cooking. I love how even after all this time you still manage to surprise me. I love the uniqueness of our relationship and how it made us stronger. I love the way you know me better than I know myself and your ultimate sweet tooth. I love it all, I love everything, and I love you. Just you, simply you. I can't imagine a day, let alone life, without you. Our story is just beginning, there are many more chapters that need to be written and the only people that can write them are us. Please don't give up on me and I promise I won't ever give up on you."

Taylor's voice begins to shake as she remembers the sadness she felt when Karlie wasn't by her side. She continued to reads as she recently added,

"There are so many more things that belong on that list but I would rather tell you and show you those incredible things than write them down because I need to savor each and every moment we have together. You are all and everything I've always wanted, and being able to stand with you today, promising to spend the rest of our lives together, means more to me than I could possibly begin to describe. I love you Karlie Elizabeth Kloss."

With that Taylor concluded her vows, looking up to meet her lover's teary eyes. The model didn't need to say any words or make any gesture, she knew by the tears in her beautiful eyes that her vows had had the same effect on Karlie as hers did on the singer herself.

The silence remained in tact as the crowd was stunned by the singer's vows with a new round of tears emerging. The silence was eventually broken as the ceremony proceeded, but not even for a moment did Karlie and Taylor break contact, because no one else was there in their world.

With a passionate kiss, they made a commitment and promise to each other that would bind them closer together in every possible way. Smiling into the kiss, the younger girl whispers

"Forever?",

and her lover replies,

"Forever."
___________________________
a/n: hi everyone! this is a one shot I came up with while waiting for my parent's car to be fixed. All mistakes are mine, but I hope you liked it! Chasing Taylor will be update soon (sorry!) but in meantimes, enjoy this story :) xx