Pirate (Emerson x Male Reader) PT. 1

Pirate A/U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N sighed as he sat on the edge of the ship. He smiled as he felt droplets of sea water hit his face. He looked into the water, seeing fish swim past.

I wish I was a fish. I'd be free. He thought.

"Y/N?" He hears behind him. He turns his head, his smile fading and his necklaces clanking together slightly.

"Y-yes Captain?" He says.

"Get to bed. It's late." The other male says.

"I can't sleep." Y/N says, "I've tried."

"At least get off the edge. Can't be losing another crew member."

"Yes sir." Y/N says as he swings his legs back over the ships edge and hopping down. "I'll be in my room." He mumbles as he walks past the older male.

"Alright. And Y/N." He starts, "Call me Remington."

"Yes si- R-Remington." Y/N says before running off.

As the young boy runs down the ships stairs he bumps into someone. They both go tumbling down the stairs.

"Ah shit! I'm sorry!" Y/N says as he helps the other male up. His eyes widen as he sees the others face.

"S-sorry sir!" He says as he picks up the others hat and hands it over.

I just ran into the Captain's brother. Abort! Abort! He thought as the other took his hat.

"No need to call me sir. Em works. Or Emerson. Either one." Emerson says. 

 "O-okay." Y/N says, his face pale.

"Hey I think I know you? Your the one who keeps painting the steering wheel!" Emerson says.

"M-maybe." Y/N mumbles. "I-I'm gonna go to my room." He says before running off.

Emerson laughed as he went up the stairs.

"Yo Remington!" He shouts.

______________________________________