Akuma Aizawa Information

Name: Akuma (demon)

Surname: Aizawa (fellow swamp)

Age: 12 years old

Parents: Shota Aizawa (father) Yuyo Aizawa (Mother)

Quirk: Demon

About quirk: Demon, this make it so the user has a couple different abilities. The main thing the user is able to do is float. They get horns and a spiky tail. Eyes will sometimes turn black or red. the user is also able to create dark purple fire from their palms and feet. The last thing the User is able to do is go through objects similar to the quirk Permeation. 

Personality: Due to being locked away basically all her life she hates her mother for trapping in a room that is so solid that not even her quirk will let her go through. Akuma is normally very kind but if someone is threatening her or trying to hold her back she isn't afraid to lash out. she is very protective of her father because he is the more loving one in her family. 

Favorite Food: Akuma just like Shoto Todoroki loves cold soba. She likes things cold since her purple fire can also burn her if over used.

Least Favorite food: Akuma absolutely hates to eat rice pudding. The taste is weird and disgusting to her.

Favorite color: Black (If you have a problem with this then so be it. Black is a color and black lives matter!)