CHAPTER SEVEN {7}

ALAYNA'S POV
PARIS, FRANCE

"I told you, I will not be available today, why don't you understand what I'm saying, I have other plans and I will not cancel any of my plans for you", A very beautiful melanin lady said, trying so hard not to show her anger

She hissed and hung up, throwing the phone to the passenger seat of her black tinted Bugatti Chiron

ALAYNA SANUSI MODIBBO, the only child to the business tycoon and politician as well, Alhaji Sunusi modibbo, Alayna, is a fashion designer and a supermodel all together, her being the only child to her parents made her a spoilt brat, they gave her all most everything she wants, she does whatever she wants without being question by both her parents, especially her father, that can kill for his daughter.

Alayna is very rude and hates the poor to the extent that she hardly visits Nigeria, saying is full of dirty beggars.

Alayna is currently in Paris, for a business trip.

(That's the little am gonna tell you about Alayna Right now, who is already loving her? *Winks*.

ANALI'S POV
ABUJA, NIGERIA
Alhamdulilah, it's been two weeks since the accident, and Alhamdulilah I am healing faster than expected.

My family stood by me, even though is just my mother and my sisters, it still doesn't matter, it means a lot, together with my two best friends, Latifa, and hajra.
Mamy and her two girls are also there as well.

WEDNESDAY 11:05 AM

"Chill, mamy went to get your discharge papers, and we will be going, hann," Fatima said.

Anali has been complaining about how tired she is of staying in one place for weeks, she wants to go back to work, and meet her co-workers, she wants her normal life back, not hospital life, ughhhh, how she hates hospital.

And finally, she is getting discharged today, she can't be happier.
"Assalamu alaikum " mamy entered the room with a smile and a doctor behind her.

They answered her salam in unison.
" Anal, the doctor will just check if everything is fine before we leave", Mamy said, and I smile widely.

"Sure mamy", I said and they both laughed, 'seriously, what so funny, they are not the ones in this dettol smelly place.

After the doctor was done with the check-up and Alhamdulilah everything is okay, we pack our belongings, I seriously cannot wait to get out of here.

We all walk to the hospital's parking lot, waiting for whoever it is that is going to drive us home.

"My god, can NAIM ever be serious in his life, how can he go somewhere while I just told him that we are coming", Mamy said face-palming herself.

"No, you don't need to stress yourself, maybe something important came up that's why we can just take the cab, please don't worry about us". Ammi said