Studying

Jungkook and Taehyung studying but get a little carried away€fluff

€fluff

3RD POV

"No you dork, the Nebular theory is that our solar system began as a huge cloud of dust and gas, a nebula if I might add, which later condensed to form the sun, the eight planets, and every other object that revolves around it." Taehyung huffed out.

Jungkook just stared at him.

(Like this 👁👄👁)

"Why are you saying that like it's the most simplest thing to comprehend!" throwing his arms up Jungkook fell backwards onto the ground.

"Cause that's the easiest thing to learn in the astrology unit."  He pouted while staring at his boyfriend who is laying on the ground.

"Well teach me something else." Jungkook groaned and rolled onto his stomach.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung flipped through his notes before stopping at a section. "What's the different between Redshift and Blueshift?"

Jungkook sat straight up with a grin on his face, "if I get it right will you give me a prize of my choice?"

"Sure whatever." He giggled knowing damn well Jungkook would get it wrong because no way in hell would he know this.

"Red shift is if a Star is moving away from the Earth the light waves will be expanded. And Blue shift is if a Star is moving towards the Earth the light waves will be compressed."

Taehyung stared at him.

(Like this 👁👄👁)

"How did you know that but not Nebular theory?" He gawked.

"A master doesn't reveal his secrets babe." Jungkook used finger guns like the cool guy he is. "Now, come here." He smirked

Standing up Taehyung puffed his cheeks out before straddling Jungkook's lap. "Look into my eyes babe." He lifted his head and gazed into Jungkook's soft eyes.

"Perfect." He smiled before placing a sweet kiss onto Taehyung's lips. "What are you planning Jungkookie?" Tae breathed into the kiss.

"This." He whispered into Taehyung's ears.

Jungkook then proceeded to attack Taehyung's sides and tickled the living daylights out of him.

"GASFYSGSJSFSHAHAHSH STOP IT." His face contorted into weird lenney faces from the attack.

"I love hearing your laugh." Jungkook beamed while Taehyung was sounding  like a dying whale below him.

"THE FUCK HAVSJSVSJDHS YOU MEAN THIS GEAHAHVAUAHA AINT CUTE BFBWUSBA." Fat tears slid off his perfect pink cheeks.

"It is to me." Jungkook stopped his attack and leaned down to kiss away the tears. Taehyung was just laying there dead while Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"I love you Taehyung." Jungkook nuzzled his nose into his neck before taking a deep breath in. Taehyung smelled of mint and peach. A truly wonderful blend.

"I love you too kook." He wrapped his small arms around his boyfriend's frame and giving him a tight squeeze.

The two laid peacefully on the floor just enjoying each other. They didn't even realize they fell asleep until Taehyung's mom woke them up with a soft knock on the door.

So shitty little update for my birthday 🌚

IM 15 NOW WAHOO 🥺😳 I listened to Young Forever before the clock hit 12 :)

just gotta wait a year till I can drive 😔

But I might get a BTS album for my birthday 😳😚 I'll tell yah in the next update 😌

And THEIR OUTFITS AT THE GRADUATION 2020?!?!.!:?:&.?/&/ IM DEAD

THEY REALLY PERFORMED SPRING DAY THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE IF NOT MY FAVORITE SONGS IDBSHBSJSHSHSV I SCREAMED SO LOUD MY DAD TOLD ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Also y'all should check out the tik tok link in the conversation section of my page 😌

PLEASE WHY WAS JUNGKOOKS OUTFIT SO HOT