Chapter 1: The girly and tomboy

Sylveon was getting ready for school when she got a call from her crush, Espeon. You see, Espeon was a tomboy who wasn't really a fan of girly stuff. However, Sylveon was extremely successful at being girly. She decided to pick up the phone and talked to Espeon for a while until she realized, she was late for school. She hung up on Espeon in a rush and got in the shower. After she was done, she then grabbed her backpack and arrived to school. Now there was no turning back. She was now at school. She suddenly bumped into Espeon. Espeon said, "Do you mind?" Sylveon blushed and ran away as red as a beet. She arrived into her classroom. The teacher said, "Please try to be on class more, Sylveon." "Sorry," said Sylveon. She sat down while the teacher was reading a book to the class. Sylveon's phone buzzed, but she didn't answer it. "Hey, put your phone away!" Glaceon complained. "Shhhhh!" everyone said. Glaceon didn't say anything and went back to her lesson. Sylveon thought of Espeon, and blushed. She had a huge crush on her for a very long time. And today happened to the the day where she was supposed to tell Espeon how she felt. "You better think twice before daydreaming in class, Miss Sylveon!" said the teacher.