5.

It's been 3 days since 'Cash' broke into my house and nothing strange has happened. My Mum was at work and my brother was out with his friends.
I was watching, The Walking Dead until I heard a chap on the front door. I put the popcorn down and I make my way to the door I opened it up and I couldn't believe who it was.
"We have to leave." Nash says more like a demand.
"Fuck you." I close the door but he opens it again. "Go away!" I shout.
"Look Im not here to hurt you I'm trying to protect you okay? Ever since you called the police my boss wants to find you...and possibly try to kill you." He looks down.
"Nash you broke into my fucking home, I can't believe you're were 'Cash' you are murderer Nash!" I step back and he walks in.
"I don't kill people okay! The news says that to scare you...Look if you don't want to die I suggest you come with me." He says.
"Give me one good reason why I should trust you Hamilton." I say angrily.
"Well it's either you die or you trust me-"
"What about my family? And Andrea? I'm not leaving here without them."
"He doesn't want them, he wants you." He says innocently.
"But it wasn't even me who called the police-"
"He knows what you look like now, he knows where you live,you were on the news he doesn't know what, Andrea looks like." He says.
"I can't, what am I suppose to say to my Mum and were are we going to go." I ask.
"I don't know, away from here." He looks at me with his deep blue ocean eyes and thats what it remembers me of 3 nights ago when he looked at me like that, the same way.
"You're a criminal Nash, You've robbed banks, took people hostage, how can I trust you."
"I can't even trust myself but look Im not what you think I am, trust me."
We stayed silence for a few minutes until I spoke.
"Okay okay, I'll go." I say and Nash smiles.
"Okay go pack you're stuff." He says and walks outside.
I packed my stuff and I got ready into, blue ripped skinny jeans with a red flannel and Timberland boots. I put my hair into a side braid. I put on my necklace on that my dad gave me when I was younger.
I grab my tie dye bag and I make my way to Nash's Black Range Rover.
"Are you ready." He asks.
"Not really but you gotta do what you gotta do." I raise my eyebrow while putting my seatbelt on.
It's been 10 minutes already and it's been silent, I'm so confused, scared, and worried right now. What do I tell my Mum? Should I trust him? Was this just a trap? I was looking out the window until he spoke.
"You don't trust me do you?" I turn around and I see him looking at me, smirking.
"It's takes a lot for me to trust, and especially for what you done three days ago, me in this car right now is a miracle." I say a bit annoyed.
"Look I never knew it was you're house-"
"It doesn't care who's house it is, you can't just take people hostage, or rob into there homes. You think it's okay? What happened when you someone hostage. Did you think they had kids at home or were you just thinking about yourself Hamilton." I say angrily.
"Stop calling me that!" He shouted.
"It's just a fucking name, get over it!" I shout back. "You know what I can't take this anymore." I try to open the door even though he's still driving.
"Wow are you fucking stupid." He pulls over.
"You should have just kept going, then It would have all ended for me." I open the door.
"Wait!.. Look I'm sorry okay, for everything! Taking people hostage, Robbing homes, stores and braking into you're home...Not all criminals are bad, they do what they do for a reason and they might not like what they're doing... But they just have to do what they have to do." He says looking away so I won't see him cry. I shut the door and looked at him.
"Do you want to... Talk about, why you do what you do?" I ask him softly and he looks at me with his puffy face.
"I don't know." He rubs his tears.
"Ill go with you, I'm sorry for being a bitch. I should have thought-"
"No it's fine, I know how you feel." He says and starts driving again.