29

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

"see you guys soon."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

Time

498,400 views

The camera opens and trix is standing in the hotel room.

"hey guys." she waved "so i just came on here to say that i'm going to be taking a break from social media and youtube.

Trixie looked out the window towards to water and sighed.

"just everything online has been so stressful and i feel it's just a good time to take a break."

Willow walked in the room and trixie glanced behind her, then walked out to the balcony to sit in a chair.

"right now i'm in hawaii with willow and my mom and we are just going to spend time as a family." she paused "i don't know how long i'm going to be gone, but i will post when i do get back."

"see you guys soon." she smiled and moved her hand to the camera and covered up the lens

This time the clip cut and the video ended— there was none of trixie's social media's showing.

Back in la jaeden just finished watching trixie's video. He didn't know how he was feeling and he didn't even know she left for hawaii.

"mom i-i don't know what to do." jaeden looked at him mom who was sitting next to him

"give her some time jaeden."

"b-but i messed up so bad and i need to talk to her."

"not so soon, she left for hawaii for a reason jaeden."

"i should of never said i kissed a girl in new york." he rubbed his head

"it made the situation worse." she said honestly

"mom i know. i j-just wanted to show her— well see if she trusted me."

"and?"

"i broke her heart." he teared up "s-she said she wasn't going to be the first to run back this time."

"then you're going to run back first, that's what she wants, just not now."

"when then?"

"whenever she gets back from hawaii."

"okay."

━━━━━━━━━━
authors note

GUYS IM SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!

the book is coming to a close soon :(

this is just a filter, but i was trying to make it a longer chapter but i know i needed to get something out!

i've been busy writing for my new book!! it's a rafe cameron fic so please check it out if you can!!