Ren Akatsuki (The Ending)

~ Time Skips ~

Ren was just chilling in the sky as he was practicing with his magic.

"Never knew you do take breaks here."

Ren looked at his side and nearly stopped his spell.

(Y/n) is there, using her Angel Heaven Soul.

"Oh... Hello." Ren still taken back by her sudden appearance.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) used the perfect timing and teased the slightly fluttered Ren.

"You just surprised me." A smile reaches his lips.

"How about this?"

One mighty flap of her feathered wings, she soared into the clouds. Breaking free from the clouds, she stretched her wings, before tucking them in, diving back down.

Ren gasped as he panicked when he saw (Y/n) going to collide with the building. Just he was about to dive and 'save' her, she opened her wings flying back next to Ren.

"...Don't... Don't ever do that again! I think I got a heart attack!" (Y/n) who is new to Ren's uncool side, bursted out laughing. Ren raised an eyebrow at her attitude.

"Never seen you so un-calm before!"

"You seriously like teasing me."

"For fun." (Y/n) tried to hold in her giggles.

"What are you doing over here anyway?" Ren regained his calmness.

"What do you mean? I always fly around here." (Y/n) stated in a matter of fact tone.
"Are you teasing me now?"

"Why would I? Since it is the truth, what is there to tease you with?" (Y/n) poked Ren's cheek, causing him to blush. He stopped her before she kissed him on the cheeks, teasing him again.

"Hope I can see you more often!" With that she folded her wings, disappearing.

Ren kept silence to himself.

"You just can't wait for me to just confess my feelings."

~