Chapter 1

"Why hello Saint Peter! Why are you looking a bit shakened?" I asked.

"Oh! Michael! The Archangel! There is nothing much."

said Saint Peter.

"Really? Based on my observations, yoi seem worried about something." I said.

"Well, to tell the truth, there is a battle taking place on earth, between the good and bad people. I am afraid the good people might lose the battle since the Devils and Demons are behind them. Our Master suggested to help the good people so we could bring back the good side of the bad ones. But I am afraid somebody might get hurt." said Saint Peter.

"So that is why our Master asked the archangels and angel soldiers to prepare for an upcoming battle! I understand my beloved Saint. But please do not worry because we will always be behind the good people, we will not permit the devils to harm them." I said.

"Thank you Michael. Now, I shall leave. I have to talk to Saint Anthony. He said he has a plan." said Saint Peter.

"As you wish, my Saint." I said.

I could not believe what I have just heard.

This is the first time Heaven is going to fight a battle with Hell.

As you see, Hell wouldn't exist if my friend, now my enemy, has not turned his back on my Master.

He is the Supreme Head of Evilness in this world.

The Supreme Head has the name of Lucifer.

He was once a good angel.

But because of his pride, he wanted to become more powerful than Master.

When he left Heaven, he convinced two people to eat the forbidden fruit.

That is when the gates of Heaven closed.

I could see it in my Master's eyes that he didn't want to close the gates because he loved his creations dearly.

But he had to close them to prevent Lucifer from comming back.

He no longer has trust on Lucifer.

His trust was washed away.

"Michael?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"Our Master is summoning us. He said we are going to prepare for a battle." said Silchel.

"Ok. His wish is my command." I said.

Then we went straight to the holy court in which my master is sitting on his throne, as noble as he could be.

Beside him is his trusty adviser, Saint Anthony.

To be continued. . . . . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was Chapter 1?

The next chapter might be published on Saturday so I hope you are willing to wait.

Thank you!!!

-TheNightDemon

*Even if my name is kind of evil, I am still kind.

  I would rather change it to TheNightAngel but that username is already taken.