Songfic! LillyDaBunny X Photographer

@LillyDaBunny

uwu

(just a heads up,i'll be re-writing a word,cuz i need this to be romantic xD )

We're not alone,
We share no stories

Joseph beckoned his hand to the distraught survivor,Lilly as she didn't run away from him despite being the last one alive.Yet he felt something in himself,that he didn't finish her.

He was grateful to that girl,even if she didn't know it.

Ever since Claude died,and his girlfriend cheated on him,he didn't believe in love.Never.Until he met a certain brunette in Oletus Manor.She kept him going,unbeknownst to her,the baguette had taken a liking to her.Hence,all the sparing and friendly matches.

Just something in your eyes

He felt his heart twitch as he saw her talk with the White guard,as they joked together.She didn't love him...right?

Don't be afraid
The shadows know me

He chuckled as he remembered how scared Lilly was of him in their first match,as he beckoned her.She got closer as he guided her to the exit gates.He chuckled softly to himself,not knowing a certain someone was looking at him with love light shining in their eyes

He decided Valentine's Day would be the last day of him being in his cold bed alone,he decided his heart had room had place of one more person,as he approached the brunette with a bouquet.He knew people would question him,because he was a hunter,but he needed her.

He loved her..crazily

Let's leave the world,behind

He felt weird glances,from both of the sides as he presented the bouquet to Lilly.

Emily and Emma came up next to her,as she started  smiling softly

"Are you sure? He could hurt you." she said softly,as Lilly pushed her aside and grabbed his hands.

Joseph smiled,genuinely as he pulled her in for a hug,as he slowly led her to a secluded part of the room,as the music started playing.

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side

They felt like the world had fallen,just like his photo realm,as they danced together,his hands on her waist,as he guided the petite girl as they glided on the floor like two lovebirds on a flower,as their faces flushed red.

We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side

Lilly brushed his cheek with her hands,assuring him,just because he was a hunter,didn't mean she was going to leave him.She got on her tippy toes as she closed her eyes,and leaned in for a kiss..

But she missed and ended up kissing his perfect nose,as he let out a giggle,at how flustered she was.

I see it, let's feel it
While we're still young and fearless

He bent down as he placed his lips on hers and brought her closer by the waist as he closed his eyes.He could feel his heart pounding in his chest,he had been wanting to do this for a long time.

Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side
Give into the dark side
Let go of the light
Fall into the dark side

He spun her around and held her up,as he prized his darling Lilly above anything else,in his life.

OOf my hands are tired now.

Should i make a part two,Lilz?

ANd im sorry,i know it was cringe af,pls forgive me 

UwU

Jinia Chan