Chapter one

(( dont expect my writing to be good, i suck :) ))

-----

Long ago there was a small town, with a not so small name. The town had a small population, way less then in the current time. Many dark stories surrounded the town, the town was said to be haunted. The towns folk never said a word, whether they wanted to or not. But of course there was always that one who couldn't keep their mouth shut. The person was punished, they exposed the secrets behind the town and broke the promise. Yet they still failed, no one believed a word they said and they were forced to live in punishment for the rest of the eternity.. their only wish was to expose the truth yet everyone seemed to hush the word. The stories were silenced forever, they wondered if they would ever find someone to share their secrets with.

One day suddenly the light did not come

People forgot how to say good things

- Dreamcatcher Scream

The wind rushed heavily against a girl, her purple hair danced in the wind, each strand telling its own story. She smirked, the wind began howling. She stared at the school in front of her, she knew something that no one else did, you could see it in her eyes. She giggled softly and walked towards the door, her hair bouncing in the wind.

"It seems they have found perfect candidates already.." She murmured, the wind around her whipped around harshly, a couple of student screeched behind her. The students quickly held down their jackets and covered their eyes. She pulled open the squeaky front doors and strutted inside, the door screeching shut behind her.

"Hey Siyeon!" A beautiful short brunette shouted, she followed after a girl with sharp features, her black hair flowing in the wind. The girl didn't seem to notice her. The girl pouted angrily, she tapped the girls shoulders. The short brunette wore a cream-coloured wool turtleneck folded into her medium length black skirt styled with her infamous high-school edition oversized backpack. Siyeon paused.

"Siyeon!" The girl shouted, Siyeon cried out and flinched. She tilted her head and faced the girl, Siyeon stopped in her tracks. Siyeon smiled a toothy grin.

"Sua!" Siyeon invited her into a hug, "how was your summer?" Sua smiled and returned her hug, they both let go quickly to mingle.

"It was boring, my family visited our cabin and there was no Wi-Fi or showers," Sua probably couldn't stress enough how much she liked showering,-"There was bear warnings so I wasn't even allowed to go hiking on my own to take aesthetic photos!" Siyeon laughed, Sua frowned and crossed her arms.

"Maybe if you would've came with me, we could have gone swimming together at the lake!" Sua whined, Siyeon tensed her face and pouted.

"I'm sorry but my big sister and I were helping out at some summer camp, there was no way I wasn't going to help out!" Siyeon explained,-"I needed some volunteering experience anyways!" Sua rolled her eyes, she bounced off, her boots clicking against the pavement.

"Hurry up, I need to check what classes I'm taking!" Sua called out from ahead, Siyeon ran after her. The chilly air seeped easily through her cotton white shirt and her light coloured cuffed jeans. Her clothes weren't helping much with keeping out the chills, Siyeon regretted her choice not to bring a jacket.

"Are you serious?!" Siyeon cried out, she caught up and walked next to Sua.

"I've known my classes for weeks!" Siyeon expressed, Sua rolled her eyes.

"I've been catching up on all the things I've missed.. I was too busy to check!" Sua explained, Siyeon smirked. 

"I bet you were just goofing off-" Siyeon was cut off. Both girls turned the corner towards their school, a sharp gust of wind hit them hard, their hair whipped around. Siyeon was definitely regretting her outfit choice at this point.