INTRODUCTION..

Hi everyone ..i hope you all are safe...
This is my first book because i am truly missing ishqbaaz ...so let me introduce to the characters ...

OMKARA SINGH OBEROI:

HE IS THE SON OF  janvi singh oberoi and tej singh oberoi. .he is an artist by passion but a business  man by profession ..he lives with janvi after the divorce of tejvi ...they both seperated from the oberois after their divorce ..and started afresh ....first they used to live in a small house but omkara with his passion and hardwork owns a big mansion known as janvi sadan...

GAURI KUMARI SHARMA

She is a very chirpy girl filled with happiness ..she is Anika's sister ...and lives in oberoi mansion .....she works with shivay and is very close to the oberoi family .. everyone treats her as their own daughter ...and she is much educated unlike the serial

RUDRA SINGH OBEROI

He lives in oberoi mansion ..he is not dumb like serial ..the circumstances had made him an independent rough tough man ...he loves his father alot and after tejvi divorce he lives with tej in oberoi mansion ..he loves shivay more than anyone else ...he is very sad and depressed by heart...he loves gauri alot ... they share a very beautiful bro sis bond ...they understand each other alot...
They are ek doosre ke dukh ka saathi ...

BHAVYA PRATAP RATHORE

She is an Acp and neighbour of om and janvi ..she is an orphan..and janvi consider her as her daughter ...om and bhavya share a very good bond ... they are each other's emotional support..om is a very possesive brother of bhavya😉😉...

Shivika

They are same like serial but now happily married ...they are in touch with both Rudra and omkara..they although live in oberoi mansion but regularly meet janvi and om ...

Other characters are same as serial ...

Some imp facts ...

1om and rudra love and miss each other alot but don't have the courage to talk to each other and pretend to be ruthless

2 tej was earlier a bad person but now a positive character ...

3 gauri calls rudra rudy bhaiya...