Chapter 3

After her English lecture, she headed straight to her locker to load in some books when she saw Eva's ex ,Jonas, making out with a senior of their school. She suddenly felt the need to tell this to her bestfriend, but questioned herself if she might be exceeding her limit meddling in their relationship. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by William's voice very close to her.

William: Hey beautiful

*As she was bout to reply to that cheesy nickname, she heard Eva scream from near the stairs.*

Eva: Nooooraaaa!
Oh hey William, I'm Eva, incase you did not know. Anyways, what are you doing here?
William: I was here to have a chat with Ms. Sætre over here.
Noora: Ugh, oh my god.

*Noora groaned under her breath as the two worse, most complicated humans in her life were having a chot chat in front of her.*

Eva: About what?

*Eva bubbled with questions about her bestfriend's secret boyfriend. Or so she thought.*

William: oh nothing specific.
*His gaze now fixated on Noora*
Just how her day was, you know, ignoring me.
Noora: I am not ignoring you William!
Anyways, I don't think anyone a part of this conversation, needs to care or wory about that. Not the slightest bit.
Eva, you have some lectures to attend and William... You do whatever you do.

*Eva's eyebrows shot upto her hairline with Noora's sass. She shot William and apologetic look as Noora rummaged through her locker. William patiently stood there, looking at Noora like she was the only person that existed in his entire world.*

William: You know, I know you hate me because of the things that I do or the things that I say to other people, but I really need you to know that I am not a bad person. Also, I just want you to know, you Noora, are a very mesmerizing person to admire.
Very beautiful!
Noora: William!
I don't care what you think of me!
You are literally the last person whose feeling I need to care about right! Rather it'll be surprising if you show that you have any and behave like a decent human!

- Ouch!
She knew she was being a little too harsh on him but she just did not want him to like her. He wasn't a nice person. All the girls would swoon with his presence in the same room, always so smug, never had the basic decency to be nice another human being. Basically, he was the perfect rich spoiled brat ever who did not care about anyone but himself. Ugh

Once she got done with her lectures, she got out of the school, went back home and helped Eskild and Linn organise the house.

Next day
* Eva and Noora met the rest of the group in the cafeteria, chatted for a bit and took off. As Eva and Noora were walking down the stairs, they were stopped by their friend isak. He needed Noora's help in history. She promised him to meet after school. Just as he left, William came by.

William: Noora, Eva hi!
I am sorry about what happened yesterday near the lockers. I was being a dick. I was talking to you the way I talk to other girls and it even works in their case but you... You are definitely different.
Noora: I wanted to apologize as well. I know I was being too harsh.
Eva: Awww
Noora: But!
I wasn't joking about wanted to get rid of you. You don't understand!
You have to give up!
William: Give up?
I'm not going to give up!
Noora: You're wasting your time.
William: Listen Noora Amalie Sætre
You're a smart girl, and you have to realise that everytime you reject me...
It only makes me want you even more.

*Both of them just stood there looking at eachother for a minute.*

William: Well, if you want to get rid of me, you are gonna have to go out on date with me.
Noora: pfft, haa
Not happening!

*Eva nudged her ribs, really hard.*

William: well... No rush
Take your time.
I'll wait.

*He just stood there, patiently, intensely looking at Noora. She was lost with him too,once she snapped out of her gaze.*

Noora: Would that be it?
Can we leave?
William: No, there's one more thing.

*Noora expression changed to a questioning look towards William.*

William: Faen, du er vakker!
(Fuck, you're beautiful!)