chapter 1 :)

~~~~~~~~
i had always scrolled through tikok and saw people saying #saveadam2020. i didnt quite understand it because the sm6 family seemed quite normal. they were just living their life like any other person would. i went on their page to see what all the hype was about. my jaw dropped,they werent as bad as i thought they would be.i scrolled through some of their videos and i saw the most attractive person ever.his name was george.honestly i couldnt stop looking at him.i knew they were famous, but i just felt something between us, through the screen. i talked to my friends about george, they were all calling him ugly saying he was gross and that adam was better. honestly i couldnt tell what people thought of adam.

i woke up the next morning, and you couldnt get your mind off of george. it was just something about him that was... hot. i decided to do more research on their family. i found out tons of facts about their family and find out they have this thing called a "Cameo". i thought "this is my chance to make a move!" i decided to send george a dm, telling him things about me and asking him some questions, like, "whats your favorite place to eat?" or "whats your favorite color?". i didnt think he would respond, but he responded pretty fast actually. i didnt know if that meant he was interested or not but i decided to open the message and i was completely shocked....

hahaa sorry for the cliff hanger um this chapter is a bit short and boring but yall are NOT prepared for chapter 2 its gonna be amazing😹
(thank you to alex for helping me write this)