chapter two!!

~~~~~~~

George:Hey there,y/n! It was very interesting learning about you. It seems we have a lot in common, i usually don't ask people this kind of stuff, especially if i don't know them very well, but maybe we can get dinner one night and learn more about each other? Here's my number if you don't wanna keep paying to text me.(insert george's phone number here). Let me know when you're available!

OMG!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!! i cant believe it! i have to text my friends in the sm6 discord server about this!! they arent even gonn;a believe me. i should probably get sleep and process this before i tell them.

i woke up the next morning super nervous to tell my friends. i decided to text george and ask him where we would be having dinner.

you: hey george! its me y/n, i was just curious as to where we would be having dinner tonight?

George: Hey,y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to go to a vegan pizza shop in town? It has the best pizza!

you: sounds great to me! pick me up at 7?

George: See you then, y/n!

omg! i have to get ready. this is my first chance to impress him, i cannot screw this up.i should call my girls,and tell them what happened.

you: macy,lila,mariana!! you will not believe what just happened.

them: what?!

you:GEORGE JONES IS TAKING ME ON A DATE! AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO COME HELP ME GET READY!!!

them: omygosh! we are on your way and we have the cutest outfit!!

this is the outfit they brought if you were curious:

(you got dressed and did your makeup, your friends helping) 

"omg guys i think he's almost here!! i'm so nervous. omg! he just texted me, hes here." i had never been as nervous as i was then, this was the first time he would see me, what if he thought i was ugly? ughhh i should stop overthinking and open the door before he gets worried. i opened the door, gosh he was so tall. "Hey gorgeous!" he said as he handed you chocolate covered strawberries and roses, which was perfect to match with your outfit. good golly he was so tall. even me with wedges on wasn't enough. i gave him a hug, he was the best hugger. he even gave that lil squeeze when he hugged you.he took me to his car, and he even opened the door for me. we started the semi-long drive to the pizza place.

George: So, y/n tell me more about yourself?

you: well im 20, and im very energetic. i also play the flute!

George:Thats so cool! I'm the keyboardist for my family band, as you've seen.

(you chatted for awhile, getting to know each other, then you arrived at the restaurant)

END OF CHAPTER TWO!!

shoutouts to mariana for picking the outfit, and shoutout to my friends in the sm6 discord for helping me put this chapter together! (the date is coming in chapter 3, and that should be a lengthier chapter. sorry if this one was too short or if it was bad)