one

11 December4:29 pmSaturday

11 December
4:29 pm
Saturday

. ☪︎* ☁︎. . * ✰ .· ☁︎ . *  ✯

1 | avalanche

Jojo's arm reached up, trying to dig a way out of the freezing snow, while his eyelids struggled to stay open. It hurt. Everything hurt and his mind was dizzy. He was one blink away from unconsciousness, yet, he had to use every bit of his strength to get himself out of the freezing trap.

How? How could this happen? He thought to himself. He then thought about his best friend, Adi, and if he's okay and also struggling to get out of the snow, or if he's laying somewhere unconscious. But one thing, he didn't believe, couldn't believe he wasn't alive. He had to. First thing he'll do after he digs his way up, will be checking for his best friend, and to make sure he's okay. That's if, he even makes it out.

He shook his head slightly. He had to. He had to get out of here.

Just then, he started to feel it. The intense cold somehow fading slowly. That wasn't a good sign. His limbs started to feel heavier with every second, and his whole body was weaker and weaker.

He wasn't gonna make it. He was gonna die. Die alone, and will never know, whether Adi made it out alive, or not.

His breathing slowed down, his eyelids feeling heavier, and heavier, until the only thing he saw was darkness, his body numb. With the last bit of energy, he heard someone yell, and then, he blacked out.

26 hours prior.

Adi ran into his room, jumping straight on his bed.

“WOOOOO” He yelled, not even minding the fact, that the whole household probably heard him. It didn't take long, before Jojo also entered Adi's room, copying Adi's actions, and jumping on the bed right beside him, almost hitting him.

“I can't believe we got it!” Yelled Adi out of ecstasy, throwing his arms in the air. “I know right! We're so lucky we won!” Said Jojo, joining Adi's moment full of bliss and euphoria.

Adi let out another joyful scream, before grabbing Jojo by his shoulders and shaking him. “This is gonna be awesome!” Adi said joyfully. Jojo laughed at the brunette's energy, and after freeing himself from Adi's grasp he spoke.

“Bro, we should seriously start packing. This is a pretty much 10 hour trip!” He said. “Alright I'll pack my stuff, after we'll go to yours, okay?” Replied Adi, to which Jojo nodded, and headed out the door.