Poor Gary

i have been hanging around the pouges for months now. i still saw rafe from time to time. he would always try to get me away from jj. i never listened.

it was a sunny dewy morning when the pouges and i were hanging out in a building ground for another kook to soon move in. i was sitting on a metal stance with jj. my short legs dangling from the height of the metal stance. jj smiles drinking from his beer.

a small pebble falls from the roof making our eyes go to the roof to see john b taking a sip from his beer while balancing on one foot on the roof.

"thats what, a three story fall to the deck?" pope says eyeing john b on the roof. "i give you about a one in three chance of survival" he says with sarcastically.

"hm" john be says licking his finger and putting it into the air and feeling the breeze. "should i do it?" he says looking at pope with a questionable look.

jj smirks and takes another sip of his beer. i take the beer from his hands and take a long sip. surprisingly he doesn't take it back quickly. he just stares at me with a smile. i feel a small blush creep on my cheeks i hand him back his beer and look back to john b and pope.

"yea you should jump" pope says smiling. jj looks back to john be and a small laugh comes out of his mouth.

"ill shoot you on the way down" pope says while pointing a nail gun at john b still balancing on one foot.

"youll shoot me?" john be says raising an eyebrow while pointing a finger gun at pope. i smile at the two boys bickering.

"yep" pope says smiling pretending to take a shot at john b.

a groan comes from one of the rooms in the house. everyone looks to see kieara. "they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers" she says sarcastically.

"of course they are. why wouldnt they?" john b says rolling his eyes. still balancing on the roof. "this used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles i guess" kieara says annoyance in her tone.

"cant have cold towels" i say jokingly rolling my eyes. jj laughs with a smirk taking a long sip from his beer.  "can you please not kill yourself" kieara says eyeing john b on the roof. worry in her eyes.

everyone had an idea that kieara had feelings for john b but theres a rule. and i hated it. 'no pouge on pouge macking' i say in my head. which means no jj. i sulk at the thought.

"dont spill that beer im not giving you anither one" jj says rolling his eyes while looking at john b.

on que john b's foot slips and his beer falls out of his hand making a thud sound falling to the boards. "oh shit" john b says trying to balance himself again. jj rolls his eyes and i laugh. pope shakes his head with a smile.

"of course you did!" jj says while groaning. "smooth" kieara says while walking away. i look at jj and i cant help but think how hot he is. how his muscles show through his muscle tank his blonde messy hair going just past his ears.

john b looks at his beer thats fallen to the ground. a sorrowful look plays at his face. "a plus" jj says rolling his eyes at the tan boy. "dumb ass" kieara says with a small laugh.