Together forever

BrandonBear and KaylaBear were playing with the kids while the others explained to Ritchie,Michael and Austin why they have killers on there side. After they were done explaining the heroes were even more confused.
"So they are not real, and you guys accidently brought them to life"said Ritchie.
"Yes"replied Mario.
"And you said that this was your father's mansion, who is he and where is he?" Austin asked Crystal.
"He's the Slender Man and he's dead, Zlgo(?) killed him"replied Crystal.
"They're real!" Michael yelled.
"My adopted sister's real mom brought Slender Man to life and we brought everyone else to life"answered Crystal.

They got Evelyn to turn KaylaBear into a human again but she'll look different, Brandon into a human as well just he'll look different and to give Mario a new identity. She did so. Mario now looks like he's Magic School character, KaylaBear looks like her FTO character and Brandon also looked like his FTO character just in a different outfit. Evelyn and her sisters decided to come with them.

"The Principal's office is over there"said Ritchie.
"Alright"said Rose.
Evelyn, Rose and Christine talked to the principal to see if he'll let them into the school. He surprisely agreed.
"WE'RE IN!" Evelyn yelled.
They got into uniform and joined the other in class.

Austin, Michael and Ritchie vowed to never let anyone take Mario away from them again. When ever someone asked what happened to Kayla and Jason they just say they had to move. They are finally back together after 3 whole years. Colin and the other two kids said they'll join the school when they get older. They will be together forever and nothing can stop them.