chapter 2

A pic of darren is above

After finding out if I could leave. Darren n I went back to his place to watch a movie n cuddle "damn darren im kinda cold" I said moving closer to him in bed. "So come under ther covers" he said opening the covers for me to move inside. Moving closer to darren I got warm but not like I would usually be... this time it was different. I mean me and Darren have cuddled before but tonight he rub my back slowly with his hand, he kissed my forehead and even played with my hair.

                    1hour later.....

(Darren's P.O.V)

Nevaeh fell asleep in my arms and all I could do is watch her sleep so peacefully in my arms. Damn I really love this girl but she has been hurt so badly I don't know if I can make her happy. I thought to myself. Reaching over slowly I grab the converter for the t.v. of my night stand. I turned off the t.v. and put the converter back on the night stand. I slowly turned so that I was on my back and layed nevaeh's head on my chest.

         (That following morning)

I woke up to see nevaeh still asleep so I got out of bed and decided to make some breakfast for the both of us. See now I'm not one to show a girl I could cook or sing but when I'm with nevaeh it's different. I find myself doing things that I wouldn't do for most girls. But hey you know what they say love makes you do anything.

Nevaeh's P.O.V.

I woke up to an empty bed so I just rolled over to darren side inhaling his sent. Damn this boy always be smelling good even his bed sheets smell good. I moved back over to the side I had fell asleep in on the bed. Shortly after I had done so Darren came into the room holding a tray with 2 plates on it. "It's that for me!" I asked getting up slowly while blushing alittle. "Naw it's for me I'm really hungry. You know whee the kitchen is." He said trying not to laugh. "Of course it's for the both of us" he laughed walking closer to the bed. Resting the plate on the bed I picked out up so when he sat down nothing would fall. "Thanks for being such a good friend darren" I said looking down in to my plate." You ready know ma"he said with his cute New Orleans accent. For those of you who don't know darn is from New Orleans. And as for me I'm Jamaican but I'm mixed witch makes everything so much fun. I'm mixed with Cuban and Grenadian. And Darren is mixed with Jamaican. Meeting Darren was the best thing that ever happened to me I think I'm in love.

Buzz buzz buzz.........

My phone vibrated on the night stand I turned over and say that it was my best friend camya so I answered it.

(Phone convo)
Nevaeh: hey boo boo.

Camya: heey bitch how was your night with Darren?

Nevaeh: it hasn't ended yet I'm still at his house.

Darren in the back ground: what hasn't ended and camya we trying eat.

Camya:ooo Damn girl ok ima let you two get back to dat later.

Nevaeh: bye girl

(Phone convo done)

Please comment and vote for my book.. thanks love you all ❤