Leaked😳😳 (17)

Recap:
Then I said we should go and that Tony would be fine and if not I would punch Zoe. That made the boys laugh and I went down stairs with Tony I told Olivia she could go back up now. She laughed at how long we were and went back to Dre.Tony went to Zoe and somehow acted normal.

*I know this happened ages ago its just for the story😂*

Emily's POV
After talking to Tony and Dre I wondered if zoe was using Tony for clout because she had gained 2 million followers.
*next day*
I was woken up by the sound of my phone buzzing so much. I looked at it and it was loads of twitter notifications. I never get thsi many do I looked at it. There was one link and a video attached. I looked at the video and it was Tony swinging his dick. I started to laugh so hard. Then I realized that this was the video he sent Zoe.

I ran down stairs to see Tony sitting on the couch. I don't think he has seen it yet so I casually walked up to him and said: hey Tony how's it swinging oh sorry going😂😂. He looked confused then I told him to check his phone. He did and seen all the twitter notifications🔔. He briefly looked at me still confused.

He looked at the video and his face dropped. He instintly started to text someone. I was confused then remembered that he sent them to Zoe. He called Zoe and put her on speaker. Conversation:
(bold=Tony, italics=Zoe, normal=Emily/me)
Hey babe what's up?

1 don't call me that, 2 why the hell did u leak that video it could ruin my reputation. No heck it is ruining my reputation😠.

Well babe that's the point I got my clout from u now me and my bf can drop you because ur my side hoe and that's all u ever were. Y u think I don't spend a lot of time with u😂😂

Omg Zoe u are the fakest bitch I know and I will redeam myself and this will not be the end of me😠😠.

Hey Zoe just so u know I knew u were fake all along.

Oh is that Emily, well bitch if u knew why didn't u tell tonh u oh wait that's it u didn't u no balls bitch u and ur brother are also fake because u lied to ur own brother that's cold😂😬😬.

At leats I dont use everyone for clout.

Well atleast I look pretty.

Atleast I'm geniuin and am'nt fake to the people who trust me.

*Tony hung up after I said that*

"Hey sis its okay don't listen to her you are perfect the way u are and I wouldn't change u even if u could😊" Tony said trying to cheer me up because if what Zoe said. I didn't care what she thought of me I don't have 10 million followers watching me when ever I post but Tony and Dre do.

I smiled at Tony's effort and said:" Don't worry about me u just adress this 'situation' with the video." he smiled back and I left. I went to the kit hen to eat because I was now hungry😋. It was now 8:37 so everyone was awake. In the kitchen Dre was eating with Olivia. I really liked her she was nice and Dre seemed to like her too. I'm glad he is happy she seems very real and down to earth but can be crazy which basically describes Dre😂😂. I said hello and so did they. Olivia asked me: "Hey Emily have u been on twitter😂"
I laughed knowing she had seen it Dre was laughing. I could tell he wasn't thrilled but he couldn't change anything so y be mad. I replied: "yes actually and I am never gonna get that horrible view out of my head😂😂"
I honestly hadn't watched all of it because like its my brother I dint wanna see that. But I listened to enough while blocking the screen to understand what he is saying and doing😂😂😂😂🤢.
_______________________________________

A/N: OoOoOoOo it has been leaked😬😂. Word count 734.