What are you hiding????

Bose P.O.V

I knew the everyone was mad at me but there is a good reason now I could tell but you have to wait until the end so na-na-na-boo-hoo on you ANYWAY grace gave us a tour around the house but I wouldn't call it a tour all she did was group chat her friend's cat and beck the tour was finally over grace took us to her room a motioned us to sit then she started texting again I was starting to get annoyed the door opened and beck and cat came in "hi my name is cat" cat said "we know bose told us all about you he said you are very childish" miles chuckled " I am not childish" cat responded miles looked at me then I looked at beck.then beck looked at grace. Grace sighed she took a coloring out of her bag she walked over to cat and said "color the pretty tiger" "yay I love coloring" cat said she took the coloring book out of her hand and started coloring sometimes that  can be very weird

Chapa's P.O.V
I really did not understand cat but then I got that out of mind  "so are there any more surprises about you coming to our school" I asked," well there is one more surprise" we all groaned "well you might as well tell us" bose said "my dad is giving you guys the opportunity to enroll at Hollywood arts" grace mumbled  "Hollywood arts? Isn't that in Los Angeles, California" mika asked "yes is is but my dad wanted make swellview better so before we got here my instructed the builders to make Hollywood art for swellview but instead of calling it Hollywood arts we are going to call it swellview arts so are you guys interested" grace stated "wait do we still get to stay at S.W.A.G" Mika asked "yes" grace responded "all right let's see this school then" Mika responded back we all got up to go but grace told beck cat and bose to stay I didn't like the fact of her letting bose stay so I decided to overhear their conversation " all right this is very important did you tell your friends. Chapa, Mika, and miles about our secret" grace asked "no don't worry your secret is safe with me but I have a confession to make Mika, Chapa, miles, and I are superhero's" Bose said I was shocked to hear this bose told our secret to grace, beck, and cat I knew I had to get to the bottom of this and fast I ran all the back to S.W.A.G to ray what bose did but then I stopped to think if I told ray what happened he would kick bose out of the school and then bose would hate me I had to think about this I was halfway through the path I could have gone to the school but decided to go back to the building before I could tell ray about what bose did I would have tell the team first but I couldn't stop thinking about what grace meant by secret could she be a bad guy I had to find out who she was but I'm not going to be able to do it alone I was going to need assistance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thank you so much for reading this chapter the chapter will me out soon

Instagram: christie_edits_stuff

Funimate: christie_editss.

Word count :579