𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

Art from: @cloudsthicchalo on twitter

She/he/them made the trio as e-boys what you guys think?

This one shot isn't that interesting but its here so here you go. Also the trio live in a house together
__________________________________________________________________________________

▪Third person▪

A6d was chilling in his room streaming on twitch. It was chill as usual besides a lot of skephalo comments from skeppys video.

He really didn't care because they are iconic. And anyways he shipped them to.
To be honest who dosen't ship them. (definitely not you because your reading this)

A6d was playing with his cat on stream because his fans asked to see Ian.

He continued to play with him until he got a donation.

"I bet 50 dollars that skeppy and baldboyhalo are making out right now" a robotic voice said.

And that person did what the said, they donated A6d 50 dollars.

"Thank you, ThatPotato420 for the 50 dollars you donated and I wouldn't doubt it" A6d laughed.

Right after he said those words he heard and bang and then a door slam.

The french man thought someone broke in. He switch the stream from his computer to his phone so everyone could see what he was against.

He walked out to the living room with a bat in his hand and his phone hidden in his jacket.

He faced the front door with the chat going crazy and him prepared to hit as hard as he can.

He was surprised when he saw Bad and skeppy.

They were holding hands, hair ruffled, and holding two snow cones one red and one blue of course.

"you guys scared me-" Vincent cooed in his usual french accent. "you guys said your coming home at 4 its 8".

"oh yeah about that" Darryl rubbed the back of his necked still holding hands.

"me and Zak had other ideas"
"yeah we did" Skeppy said looking into Bads eyes.

"sureeeeee-" a6d put the bat down "anyways it looks like you guys were in a fight"

Zak giggled while Darryl tried to shut him up.

There was a moment of silence. The chat was calmer than earlier. "anyways im gonna go back to streaming" a6d mention while grabbing his phone out of his jacket.

Zak let go of Darryls hand when he saw Vincent pulled out his phone.

Vincent went back to his room to continue streaming. He sat down at his desk getting comfortable.

He looked down at his chat to see people saying their tongue was purple.

"both of there tongue was purple... they didn't had a purple snow cone" Vincent read.

He started laughing and was so thankful that his fans caught that because he didn't.

And it turns out Thatpotato420 was correct.
__________________________________________________________________________________

458 words

I just posted a new story called "why cant you be mine so go check that out also i think this is a okay one shot its short but it works :D

like or die tmr-