Introduction - Christmas Eve Dinner

Disclaimer- I own this story, but not the characters in it. As you will notice, this story it purely fiction, these events did not take place in real life.

Note- I have attempted to write a fan-fiction a few years ago and admittedly, it sucked. I write this in hope that this one works out. Don't be shy to tell me what you think in the comments below or on my Twitter @jbtoxiclips .

I sat across from my boyfriend Liam on the dinner table. His mother, patty beside me, and her husband Jeremy in front of her. We ate at the delicious lemon- garlic penne with crab, in silence.

"This is absolutely delicious Patty, has to be one of my favourite dishes yet." I said this, breaking the silence.

Patty has been trying new recipes lately, and I must say, she's become an amazing cook.

" I agree with Arianna mom, this is amazing." Liam said.

"Thank you guys so much. What do you think about it, Jeremy?" She said to her husband; obviously wanting him to like it.

"It's great Patty." He said laughing, as if he had said anything other than positive things about the dish, she'd be upset.

The doorbell rang and Patty got up to get it.

"Hey mom." A male around the age of 20 said while giving his mother a peck on the check.

I have been dating Liam for almost a year and a half but have never met his older brother. Sure, he was mentioned a few times.

"Liam, dad, and oh who's this?" He continued, referring to me.

He put his black leather jacket on the back of the chair and took a seat beside me. The smell of cigarettes and whiskey on his breath was so strong.

"You're always late aren't you." Jeremy said.

"Fashionably late dad."

Dinner finished shortly after, and I helped Patty with the dishes while Liam, Jeremy, and Justin were arguing over which Christmas movie to watch.

"I'm really glad you joined us for dinner, I mean I'm sure your family is having a family dinner tonight." Patty said as she was loading the glass dishes and champagne glasses into the dishwasher.

"Dinner was great honestly, my mothers dinners are way too crowded anyways."

Justin walked in with the DVD of 'Elf' the Christmas movie.
"We chose this one" he said, his voice raspy. He stood there tall and slim,and admittedly hot.

Note that this chapter is really short because it is just an introduction to the story and not an actual chapter.
Thanks for reading.