1. Finally Meeting Him

"Good work Y/n!" 

    I was sparring with Bulla in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber at Kami's Lookout. Bulla and I have been friends ever since freshman year. We're now 20, and have decided to become Z-Fighters. I've been living with her and her mom, Bulma, ever since I got kicked out of the apartment I was living in. I had no family. I never knew them. But to me, Bulla and her mom, Bulma, have been like a family for me.  

After me and Bulla finally exit the chamber we head back to her house. Bulma greets us and says she's prepared a huge dinner for us. When she said huge, she wasn't lying! We say thanks and we're about to start eating until Bulma tells us, 

"Trunks said that him and Vegeta will arrive in a few minutes. Maybe you girls should wait for them to arrive?" 

We agree and wait for them patiently. Bulla tells me that Trunks is her older brother. I never see him around becauze he's usually training. Same with Vegeta. Bulma complains that all saiyans do is train and train. Suddenly I see Vegeta and Trunks walk into the room. They look tired,and not to be rude but their uniforms smell awful! Bulma points towards the bathroom with a cold glare. They clearly know what to do and do not hesitate to do it. When they're done, they come out with some fresh new clothes. Vegeta sits next to Bulma and Trunks sits next to me. I look over at him,and he does the same. He has beautiful blue eyes and blue hair.  

"Welcome back guys! This is Y/n! She has been living here for quite some time now.She was kicked out of where she lived and has no family here. She has become pretty strong ever since she joined the Z-Fighters. I hope you guys get along well with her!" 

Vegeta looks in my direction, and looks surprised. 

"Hmph I've got to admit you've got a pretty strong power level. Soon it may even surpass Trunks." 

Trunks looks at Vegeta in shock, then looks at me. He smiles, 

"Wow Y/n you mustbe really strong! I hope we can spar soon!" I return the smile and I start to eat.

 After I finish I head to the room I share with Bulla. One side is mine, and the other is hers. She gives me a cheeky smile, and that is when I realized something was up. 

"I think somebody likes you!" She says cheerfully. 

I raise an eyebrow. 

"Don't act like you don't know! Didn't you see Trunks looking at you the wholetime?! Even mom noticed!" 

I do recall seeing Trunks look in my direction from the corner of my eye. I try to deny it but Bulla will not let me.

"Come on Y/n! He totally likes you! You have to realize it!"

 I tell her that is enough and pretend to go to sleep. What if he does like me.. and I like him... Nah! We just met. That's impossible! Or is it...?