twelve

i look over and see jack is still asleep as i play on my phone. i start looking at all my snapchat memories and scroll across many pictures of me and jaden. i should ignore then but i don't. i look at jack and i feel myself grow uncomfortable. i get up and grab my keys and phone.

i get in my car and drive to the studio and am greeted by travis. i smile and he smiles back. 'you want to recored i assume?' he ask me. i nod my head and he hands me my microphone.

i go and face the wall and he said he'll let me freestyle. 'i want to make an album.' i say. he nods his head and i start freestyling.

✋you don't have to read the next part if you listen to the song✋

'I watched the sunrise today, Chasing the moon on its way, Blood orange flooding the bay, Oh, what a fruitless escape'

'Wishful thinking I could push the dark aside
Overthinking lines, holding back replies
Reading all the lies, thinking that they're right'

'Gotta stop, gotta stop, gotta stop caring
I know you're probably hurting, The way that I'm hurting, We're both the same, Need someone to blame, Do you search just to see me, And hope I'm unhappy to ease the pain?, An easy escape, I know it's not your fault, 'Cause you're a sad girl, just like me'

'Say you don't care what they say, But you bottle it up anyway, Save it for a rainy day, So the sad hours won't go away, Wishful thinking I could push the dark aside, Overthinking lines, holding back replies, Reading all the lies, thinking that they're right'

'Gotta stop, gotta stop, gotta stop caring, I know you're probably hurting, The way that I'm hurting, We're both the same, Need someone to blame, Do you search just to see me, And hope I'm unhappy to ease the pain?, An easy escape, I know it's not your fault, 'Cause you're a sad girl, just like me'

'Am I wrong? Sometimes, I get it wrong, Maybe you're jealous, you think that I've won
But I know if only you knew, The hate in your words, you'd hate them too'

''Cause I know that you're hurting, The way that I'm hurting, We're both the same, Need someone to blame, Do you search just to see me, and hope I'm unhappy to ease the pain?, An easy escape, I know it's not your fault, 'Cause you're a sad girl, just like me'

'I know it's not your fault, 'Cause you're a sad girl, just like me'

jadens pov

i'm scrolling through audrey's instagram looking at all her pictures and the one's of us she hasn't deleted. i get a notification that she posted a new picture and i smile to myself.

liked by jadenhossler and lilhuddy and 665,757 othersaudreyrks need someone to blame, 🖤

audreyrks need someone to blame, 🖤

brycehall wow 🥵
audreyrks @brycehall mhm

user1 new music?
audreyrks @user1 yes mama

user2 boo, your rocking the post breakup glow up!

user3 this break up did nothing but the best for her

user4 she's a boss

user5 mommieee

user6 i miss you and jaden.

i look at what bryce commented and get pissed off. i look at how pretty she is and i get this gut wrenching feeling that i made a big mistake, but this is what i need to do. 'are you going to continue to stalk audrey or are you going to get up and entertain your fans with me?' i hear josh ask from behind me.

i shut my phone off and stand up. i put my hands together and shake my hair. 'yeah um, let's go.' i say. josh nods his head and we walk into our kitchen where mads, nessa, and anthony are at. mass walks up to me and intertwines our hands. she smiles at me and i smile back.

of course it was the fakes smile ever. i look over at her and then to josh who is studying the look on my face. i look away fast and walk to the couch releasing me and mads hands. she comes and sits by me and i feel this overwhelming feeling rush over me.

i get up and grab my keys. 'where are you going babe?' i hear mads ask. 'madison i'm not your boyfriend. please leave me be.' i say closing the door and walking to my car. i get in and play background music to get my mind off things which just so happens to be the song audrey wrote for me and released a while ago.

he beautiful voice spills over the car as i start to hum to the song with her. 'do me, do me, do me like that, hurt me so good, make me wanna be bad, give it to me, to me like that, feels so good, got me coming right back' i sing softly to her high pitched voices.

i let the sound spill over more until it reaches the end to my favorite part where she using her vocals that drives me insane. to the point where i could have it on repeat for hours on end. 'do me, do me, do me like that, hurt me so good, make me wanna be bad, (make me wanna be bad), give it to me, to me like that, (give it to me like that), feels so good, got me coming right back, (got me c-c-c-c-coming)' i listen closely to the way her voice sounds.

i pull into the alleyway and walk inside to hear the same voice over the speakers. i freeze in my tracks knowing she's there. travis seems to notice me and his eyes light up and he looks away. i turn on my heels and walk back to my car and drive home.

she can't notice me.

an: mhm, jaden, jaden, jaden.