Misson

Waking up later then I usually do today was the day when team 7 had to go on a C-rank mission. ALRIGHT! i shouted. I was super pumped for this mission finally getting ready to prove that I am strong enough then to just go on D-rank missions. I head over to the bathroom and quickly take a shower. Then I eat some of my favorite instant ramen. "Itadakimasu!" I quicky succ the food down and finish drinking my milk then I put on my favorite orange ninja garb and head out. Finally managing to get there I arrive at our usual team 7 meetup. "You're late Naruto" says Sasuke "as usual!" Sakura says with a hint of anger behind it. "Sorry guys I was too excited to sleep and I woke up late" I say rubbing my head and giving a nervous smile. "Well all that matters is that you showed up Naruto, anyway let's begin with what out C-rank mission will be" Kakashi sensei says while looking at all of us.

"The hokage wishes for us to escort Mr Shikaku Nara to the land of fires feudal Lord. After hearing that we all glow up, except for Sasuke, though judging by his body language he was eager to get going. Then I remember Nara... "Kakashi sensei!" "Yes, what is it Naruto?" "Isn't Mr Shikaku Nara Shikamaru's dad?" I said wondering if I was correct. "Correct Naruto, Shikaku is Shikamaru's dad and the leafs most intelligent shinobi. They would've given this a B-rank if it wasn't for me persuading them" Kakashi said thinking in his mind (if it wasn't for an Uchiha and Naruto the nine tails jinchuriki it would've definitely been a B almost A rank since he's important to the leaf.) "Well let's get going and meet up with him" Kakashi said with a smile and like that we were off.

   Meeting up with Shikaku, Kakashi formaly addresses us one by one. While being addressed I notice Shikaku's face not have any sign of hate or disgust while looking at me rather a smile that signifies he puts his trust in me. My heart smiles back at him as I bow in my greeting. (He's unlike the other adults) I say in my head. After we get done with greeting we head off, day one was peaceful as we walked and talked with each other Sakura admiring Sasuke like [multiple bad words] she is. Kakashi talking with Shikaku, I think they're good friends with each other in how they talk. Night fall Dawn's upon team seven as we start unpacking our stuff and find a place to sleep. (He's different) I kept repeating inside my head as I set up to sleep, before I do I walk over to an area with a huge rock sitting staring at the moon. I jump on I and start thinking while looking at the bright moon illuminating the sky. Then I hear footsteps I get up and get into a fighting stance then Shikaku appears infront.

    "You can put down the kunai I won't attack you" he says while coming near me and sitting next to me "So Naruto why are you up as well?" He says to me "well... It's about you Mr Nara.. when we were first meeting I could tell you didn't look at me with hate or disgust like all the other adults do.. why?" I say to him with honest curiosity. I never completely trusted some adults after what they have told me and done to me sometimes. Except for old man Tuechi, Grandpa Hokage, Iruka sensei and Kakashi sensei. "Well Naruto as we both know people keep calling you a demon and fox because of the nine tails inside of you. You might not believe this but there were some people who didn't riot against you living on this earth. And I was one of them. Shikaku saids ending it off with a smile. His words had struck me deep and I was one the verge of tears, no one has said this to me and I was incredibly happy to hear that I wasn't hated by every living person in the village.

   We both hear footsteps and see Kakashi sensei appear "sorry if I came in at the wrong time" Kakashi saids while looking at me with tears fall down "it's getting late and the trip will be longer if we waste time" "he's right Naruto, now let's get going" Shikaku says I rub my eyes and head off with them both.

So how was that? This is my first Naruto fanfiction and I'd love to hear the comments of what you guys think.

Don't worry the good stuff is just beginning so thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest.