Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone! This is my very first book to write, I hope everyone likes it. I've had always imagined and pictured this book, and now here I finally get to write it. Wish me luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava's Pov:

It's really tough to have non-working legs, but that's what I have to deal with in my life time. I used to waste my time thinking how it feels like to walk, run, jump, or even stand on my feet, but then I realized that all of this doesn't matter, it won't change a thing.

And since I am talented  and cannot go to a normal school, I signed up for a program called Memoart. It's a program where you show the world your talents and capabilities, you share your experiences, ideas, creations, and talents with other people.

''Wake up honey, time for breakfast!'' my mom called in a soft voice. ''Breakfast? did anyone just say breakfast?'' I jumped out of bed and went downstairs in a rush. 

''Did you wash you hands honey?'' My mom asked in a quit voice. Ughh I honestly hate when my mom calls me honey, come on I'm turning sixteen in couple of months.

 I went upstairs without uttering a word and instead of going to the washroom, I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed. I was exhausted from cleaning the house yesterday, so I fell asleep and totally forgot about breakfast.

''AVA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I ONLY TOLD YOU TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND NOT GO TO SLEEP. NOW WAKE UP!'' My mom yelled. I sigh. ''Okay mom,'' I pouted. Goodbye lovely bed, I'll be there at night, I promise...

While we were eating breakfast, my brother Liam asked lots of strange questions to my parents and I felt left behind. It felt like there was something going on that I didn't know about, he asked when will they tell "him" and why didn't they. 

Then all of a sudden they looked at me with sharp eyes, I smiled awkwardly and continued eating but I can feel them staring at me. Millions of questions assemble in my mind, but then I tell myself that it's none of my business and I don't want to be inquisitive.

I was silent most of the time because I didn't have a chance to speak. I really wanted to tell my parents about Memoart. I finished eating breakfast so I excused myself and went to my room.

 I decided to do something creative since I have time. So I started drawing my parents because they're the first people that came to my mind and the most people I love.

After finally finishing my piece of work, I framed it and hanged it up on the wall. I stared at it for moments and smiled widely. I shouldn't complain... I have the best family ever!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry guys if this chapter is too short. But It's my first one! Tell me what you think of it and what you think of Ava so far. Next chapters will be longer and more interesting...Goodbye!  😅💙